Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Python suit looks great, I've committed to Igor now though so unfortunately it's one of those cool suits I'll always wish I'd got BUT as I can't afford everything, I'll not let it bother me. :)

Igor's a fine consolation prize, it's going to look pretty killer if the STGCC poster is any indication. He just towers over all the other IM, except for Monger of course.

Igor's a fine consolation prize, it's going to look pretty killer if the STGCC poster is any indication. He just towers over all the other IM, except for Monger of course.

I never got Iron Monger, at the time I couldn't justify the cost..., now I realise why it was so expensive though but there are too many other figures in the pipeline to be worrying about the ones that got away. :)

Anyone need a Python right leg for customers or whatever?

I heard a pop coming from the right hip area when I first got The Python armor. That hip joint has continued to be looser than the left one, which has not been that big of a deal - it still holds poses well. However, I popped the right leg off to take a look at the hip joint and noticed the clear plastic piece does have a crack in it, which shows the joint was forced. I used some glue to seal the crack (which does not run through the entire piece). Not much to be concerned about at this point, but perhaps something to be aware of for those of us getting the Heartbreaker armor (same legs). I don't know why Hot Toys uses clear plastic for joints since it has proven over time to be less sturdy than opaque plastics.

I heard a pop coming from the right hip area when I first got The Python armor. That hip joint has continued to be looser than the left one, which has not been that big of a deal - it still holds poses well. However, I popped the right leg off to take a look at the hip joint and noticed the clear plastic piece does have a crack in it, which shows the joint was forced. I used some glue to seal the crack (which does not run through the entire piece). Not much to be concerned about at this point, but perhaps something to be aware of for those of us getting the Heartbreaker armor (same legs). I don't know why Hot Toys uses clear plastic for joints since it has proven over time to be less sturdy than opaque plastics.

I just got mine replaced and SSC got one out to me. No need to be scared about it if SSC can cover it. For other who don't buy from SSC, oh boy :lol

I just got mine replaced and SSC got one out to me. No need to be scared about it if SSC can cover it. For other who don't buy from SSC, oh boy :lol

Bransen, I appreciate you passing along the info. about Sideshow's replacement policy and your good experiences with it. Hope they got the replacement part for your Mark 42 arm as well. I may try them out for the Python, though honestly, I'm not too bothered by it at this point. My 30 day period is about to run out, so I might change my mind. Anyway, thanks for your input.

Yeah, mine is placed at Big Bad for Gemini. If Sideshow gets them sooner, I might have to change plans lol

Bransen, I appreciate you passing along the info. about Sideshow's replacement policy and your good experiences with it. Hope they got the replacement part for your Mark 42 arm as well. I may try them out for the Python, though honestly, I'm not too bothered by it at this point. My 30 day period is about to run out, so I might change my mind. Anyway, thanks for your input.

Ooooo yeah idk bout the 30 day thing. I mean if its fine now then no prob. I just want to tell members to take advantage of the returns. Why pay so much money for a collectible that comes with a broken arm or leg. You should be entitled to getting a complete fig like the other guys who paid the same amount.

10411780_10104182719208990_3761337942571279107_n.jpg10641131_10104182719268870_2142440568149825778_n.jpg

I cant love him more!! awesome quality!!

Are the "panties" on this one going to fade since it seems like there made of the same rubbery material as the original IV, VI, and III?

Back