Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my replacement leg arrived yesterday from SSC and it came all packed nicely. The leg fit snug into the hip and now fits tightly. Great job on SSC exchanges really.

Now about my replacement arm for my 42....

Guaranteed some newb will join the forum and start a thread asking for help because they got scammed from this exact auction

I shall keep my eyes peeled looking for that then. lol ;) Hopefully the scammer gets shut down ASAP before too many people get scammed though, unfortunately there are always people that just take things at face value even when to good to be true.

I shall keep my eyes peeled looking for that then. lol ;) Hopefully the scammer gets shut down ASAP before too many people get scammed though, unfortunately there are always people that just take things at face value even when to good to be true.

It just amazes me honestly how people are when it comes to buying off of the internet. I mean they see the scam and buy it.

Few months later they come here and be like "guys i need help" and we tell them straight your screwed unless you talk to your credit card company.

Then they say "I come here for help and what I get? People making fun of me". We're all like, well yeah it was pretty stupid of you in the first place.

I know people don't know when they're just starting the hobby, but cmon if your gonna spend the amount of money that we spend wouldnt you be hesitant on "deals" and do a lil more questioning?

It just amazes me honestly how people are when it comes to buying off of the internet. I mean they see the scam and buy it.

Few months later they come here and be like "guys i need help" and we tell them straight your screwed unless you talk to your credit card company.

Then they say "I come here for help and what I get? People making fun of me". We're all like, well yeah it was pretty stupid of you in the first place.

I know people don't know when they're just starting the hobby, but cmon if your gonna spend the amount of money that we spend wouldnt you be hesitant on "deals" and do a lil more questioning?

Very true, first thing I do if I see something I'm after for a price better than I think it should be, is to send the seller an e-mail & ask them what exactly they are selling? Quite often I've found it isn't as pictured or described & then I pay it no more mind & continue looking for what I'm after. Currently there's an eBay seller that's selling one of the house party protocol cases & has it listed as Pythos, the picture is of the case with Python in it..., I know what's really being sold but I can understand people getting misled as the case is double the price it should be (but still far less than the figure cost).

Wishful thinking and/or willful delusion.

so which one of you got my python?!

my "python" was picked up by me today only to find that instead of python I received storm riders cloud in my python's pack out

I have to send photo proof, ship cloud, and wait another week before I get my python...

MK 42 is lonly without python!

Very true, first thing I do if I see something I'm after for a price better than I think it should be, is to send the seller an e-mail & ask them what exactly they are selling? Quite often I've found it isn't as pictured or described & then I pay it no more mind & continue looking for what I'm after. Currently there's an eBay seller that's selling one of the house party protocol cases & has it listed as Pythos, the picture is of the case with Python in it..., I know what's really being sold but I can understand people getting misled as the case is double the price it should be (but still far less than the figure cost).

This! I've gotten into the habit of asking exactly what I am asking for. Especially on ebay. Ebay actually looks at message exchanges between seller and buyer when you open a claim. If they lied in the messages, chances are your covered.

:slap Sorry to hear that man. It's either one thing or another.

Its all good for now. Im not mad about getting a defunct arm, just worried about the availability of getting a replacement. If I cant get one I would have to return it, which is a shame since this is one great fig.

I know SSC is good with returns, example with my flawless Python exchange, I guess its just the overwhelming 42 arm prob or they just had a low replacement batch

so which one of you got my python?!

my "python" was picked up by me today only to find that instead of python I received storm riders cloud in my python's pack out

I have to send photo proof, ship cloud, and wait another week before I get my python...

MK 42 is lonly without python!

Hope they still have one for you man!

So, do you guys think this figure is worth more than Igor already (£350.00+)??? On the one hand I'm thinking I'd still like it BUT on the other hand I'm thinking I'll not really want to go much over the £243.00 it would've cost me to buy it from Sideshow (including shipping, customs charges & handling fees)..., so £250.00-£260.00 ish tops.

So, do you guys think this figure is worth more than Igor already (£350.00+)??? On the one hand I'm thinking I'd still like it BUT on the other hand I'm thinking I'll not really want to go much over the £243.00 it would've cost me to buy it from Sideshow (including shipping, customs charges & handling fees)..., so £250.00-£260.00 ish tops.

That depends, how much do you want it?

theres at least 3 times ive seen this on here this year alone, so moronic...

I finally took this figure out of the box tonight. Looks good, even though he's probably ashamed at how his Saints performed on Sunday. Legs are pretty loose. I felt no real excitement taking him out. I think I'm officially Iron Man'd out now.

I finally took this figure out of the box tonight. Looks good, even though he's probably ashamed at how his Saints performed on Sunday. Legs are pretty loose. I felt no real excitement taking him out. I think I'm officially Iron Man'd out now.

Well, at least your Saints have title hopes this season! Unlike my Giants.

Back