Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure's already been out for a while now, but a mediocre pic from STGCC anyway:

htpython.jpg

I want one but can't see how I could possibly believe anyone would sell it that cheap..., wish it were true though. lol ;)

OMG this world we live in :lol

"We direct supplier by Italian factories...we use Italian air mail".

Ships from: Independence, Oregon, United States.

HTs is a HK business with HK factories

I thought that auction had been removed, doesn't come up in a search..., it's definitely a weird scam, I'm curious to know what they send you for $44.00..., or make an offer made me laugh, like a Hot Toys Iron Man figure isn't the bargain of the century at just $44.00??? If I am thinking about buying something & I see the make best offer option, well it's there to be used in my book, wonder if whoever bought one paid the full $44.00 or offered less?!? lol ;)

They'll be covered by eBay & PayPal I guess, I do wonder how these sort of auctions can be set up?!? I guess they have so many though, it's hard to route out all of the dodgy ones.

They'll be covered by eBay & PayPal I guess, I do wonder how these sort of auctions can be set up?!? I guess they have so many though, it's hard to route out all of the dodgy ones.

"Shipping time usually takes about 18-30 business days, we use Italian air mail, If you can not wait, please do not buy!"

Paypal only covers 30 days after the transaction has been made. The fact they tell you don't buy if you cant wait kinda says yes buy and wait all the 30 days then the protection is gone and I'll just take your money.

"Shipping time usually takes about 18-30 business days, we use Italian air mail, If you can not wait, please do not buy!"

Paypal only covers 30 days after the transaction has been made. The fact they tell you don't buy if you cant wait kinda says yes buy and wait all the 30 days then the protection is gone and I'll just take your money.

Well it's good news for the buyers then as it wasn't all that long ago that PayPal increased the protection length to 45 days..., I'm still amazed anyone bought the figure from this auction though!?!

Back