Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called sideshow for a replacement right leg, it's very loose that it can't stand on its on. They told me the returns department will contact me. Seems odd that they didn't take care of it right then. Does anyone know how replacement parts work? Do they email you before sending it out? Lil confused about the process, any knowledge of how this works would ease my mind a bit. Feel like they just blew me off

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

looks great bransen :clap :woo
Thank you!...
Wow!! Really nice :rock:rock:yess::clap
...Thank you!...
Awesome pics, bransen, is this the one with the replacement leg?
... And thank you!

Actually no, this is it with the bummed left hip :lol it still poses well but a rogue wind would have wobbling.

I actually just got the shipping notice for the replacement leg this morning and I should have it Monday at the earliest. SSC does have an awesome replacement thing going.

I always ask for replacements same way obi does down here. Its hassle free and usually they get back you in 2 business days.

Here is the link to the form to fill out - always worked smoothly for me.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/help/re...sed-from-sideshow/returns-and-exchanges-form/

Really cool looking gallery there, Branson....makes me regret not grabbing this one when I could, I'm on the wait list, but I think the fading chances of that are slim to none....dang it.

Thanks sir, and there's always hope. I know SSC holds extras on the side for replacements and once those are fulfilled, if they have extra they send those out for the guys on the waitlist.

I've had a look at this figure on eBay & think I'll have to be giving it a miss really as it's already over £100.00 more to buy it there than it was to buy it from Sideshow..., still on the up side, I may not think this is worth £350.00 BUT it's put Igor into my mind again as I was thinking about buying this (Python) for a few minutes, at least until I realised how much more it cost on feebay compared to when Sideshow were selling it. :)

I've had a look at this figure on eBay & think I'll have to be giving it a miss really as it's already over £100.00 more to buy it there than it was to buy it from Sideshow..., still on the up side, I may not think this is worth £350.00 BUT it's put Igor into my mind again as I was thinking about buying this (Python) for a few minutes, at least until I realised how much more it cost on feebay compared to when Sideshow were selling it. :)

You should try and search on the forums here. I was patient for a while and was able to get some sweet prices, at or below retail

You should try and search on the forums here. I was patient for a while and was able to get some sweet prices, at or below retail

Thanks for that, I shall have to be doing that..., patience is definitely a good thing (I'm not always able to manage it but in this case I will). :)

Thanks for that, I shall have to be doing that..., patience is definitely a good thing (I'm not always able to manage it but in this case I will). :)

Yeah no problem man, I'm not one for patience myself but I see it like, ok I'll wait for a good deal to come up in the mean time I'll put money on the side for it

Yeah no problem man, I'm not one for patience myself but I see it like, ok I'll wait for a good deal to come up in the mean time I'll put money on the side for it

All this talk of patience reminds me of this. :rock

:lol
I always find that song amusing because I find myself thinking 'come on & start singing already' when he spends ages whistling at the beginning of the song..., so patience is definitely lacking for me. lol ;)

I was always thought he was just trying to remember the words.... :lol

Yeah if you missed out on this guy you gonna have to pay a premium one way or another, so the question is how badly do you want it?

I can finally enjoy this figure in 7-10 days when I get my replacement part. Haven't been feeling this like everyone has because of his bum right leg

Back