Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortuneatly Python did not receive my wife's seal of approval. When I showed her the images she was not impressed and her response was "I like the red ones"!!! Doh I guess it wasn't meant to be for me

My wife didn't like Python either--she likes Bones better. I'm getting Python though because it's a closer look to the current black/yellow comic book armor than the others. She just rolls her eyes when I start explaining my reasoning.

If we don't get too many more suits from the 'House Party Protocol' we hopefully will get most of the rest from Ultron and the Iron Legion...

LOL....yeah, im ok with people digging on IM. I dont really understand the rat and tree. It seems ANYTHING marvel goes straight into production at HT, while DC and others take a backseat. in the long run, it sucks for me because I like Marvel least among all the current and yester-year brands.

When DC starts making more movies then HT will make more figures. I can see them making the complete justice league line when that movie comes out.

I got to admit. I never thought I would be purchasing any Iron Man Figures but I think what really set me to pull the trigger is that Hot toys has come so far from there older releases. I think after the Promo figure they really set the bar high with the newer Iron Man releases. I'm not going to go back and collect the rest because I do feel eventually Hot Toys will tackle some of them again but I think the best time to collect Iron Man is at this point. A lot of great armors to choose from and collect. The quality isn't toy like anymore. It looks and feels like a legit suit. Plastic or Die Cast they really shine more than before and I'm happy to say I'm finally colleting Iron Man. Not all like some of you hard core. Just the newer releases. I may pick up the Mark VII but that will be it for me. The Iron Man 3 line has really shined on Iron Man. Even the RDJ/Tony Stark Sculpts have come so far.

I am exactly the same, even with the Mark 7.

If we don't get too many more suits from the 'House Party Protocol' we hopefully will get most of the rest from Ultron and the Iron Legion...

Thats a good thought, if they did the couple of original suits people are after next they could concentrate on any Iron Man/Legion from Avengers, I imagine they could and would then circle back and put out more kitbashes like Python in between or after. That could make sense to do along side other licences to keep the Iron Legion train going.

Ordered. Price is cheaper than I was expecting for a Toy Fair Exclusive Iron Man--though I'm just about at the end of my Iron Man purchases. After Shotgun and Blue Steel I think I'm done.

Said no one, ever... :)

Quick question. If I wanted to cancel this and order again with rewards would it let me or not since only one per customer? Anyone know? Afraid to wait till tomorrow to talk to sideshow!

You absolutely can. I did it a few times, ordering/canceling/reordering. No problem whatsoever.

Unfortuneatly Python did not receive my wife's seal of approval. When I showed her the images she was not impressed and her response was "I like the red ones"!!! Doh I guess it wasn't meant to be for me

Tell her to chop chop to the kitchen and make you a sammich, then order it. :)

My wife didn't like Python either--she likes Bones better. I'm getting Python though because it's a closer look to the current black/yellow comic book armor than the others. She just rolls her eyes when I start explaining my reasoning.
I like Bones better, too. The black and bronze looks better than the anthracite grey and gold of Python. It's not really black. If it was black, it would pop.

No. You cannot copyright a likeness or use a likeness without consent. Each individual can charge whatever they wish for someone to use it. You, Jeff12burq could charge $1 miilion dollars to use your likeness, nobody is going to pay it but you can still charge a million bucks. :lol

If they do, you have legal rights to stop the use or collect at go.

depends who holds the rights, actor or studio. In the case of Micheal Biehn in aliens, he has no control over his likness and licensing from that film, the studio does (spoke to him face to face at comic expo). So if the studio controls it it may be a flat rate, where an actor may demand more

Is it possible to transfer the money you've paid off one order through flex payments to another order and then cancel the first one?

You absolutely can. I did it a few times, ordering/canceling/reordering. No problem whatsoever

Are you sure you did that on a figure that was limited one per customer? I seem to recall someone who had an order for Rescue Cap which was was limited, they had to cancel when it first shipped but wanted to order it again later when it was still available and were unable to do so because they technically "already ordered it once" from their address. That may have been a glitch or something but I'd call SS and make sure.

Are you sure you did that on a figure that was limited one per customer? I seem to recall someone who had an order for Rescue Cap which was was limited, they had to cancel when it first shipped but wanted to order it again later when it was still available and were unable to do so because they technically "already ordered it once" from their address. That may have been a glitch or something but I'd call SS and make sure.

Well I'm wanting to cancel Heartbreaker and get this guy

Is it possible to transfer the money you've paid off one order through flex payments to another order and then cancel the first one?

I believe you can and if they wont let you your able to cancel the figure outright, but know that you can only do this once, after that you would lose your deposit. I also once bought two of one item and asked if they could cancel one and put the deposit on another and they did. So maybe if you sweet talk em you might get lucky.

I'm just curious, when is the "Toy Fair" that this is supposed to be an exclusive of?

Back