Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Rocket Raccoon and a tree. And that Duo is gonna be seriously awesome once August 1st comes and then you'll be like, "Oh dang I should have got that!"

I'm a huge Marvel guy. My collection starting as of now will be 95% Marvel with a 5% other movies etc. I'm pumped for all the Marvel releases. I know for the rest of you who like DC and other movies which I'm with you there I wish Hot Toys would do other films besides just Marvel at times but I'm not complaining. They will get to other things once Marvel cools down.

I don't think Marvel will cool down anytime soon...

Ordered. Price is cheaper than I was expecting for a Toy Fair Exclusive Iron Man--though I'm just about at the end of my Iron Man purchases. After Shotgun and Blue Steel I think I'm done.

I got to admit. I never thought I would be purchasing any Iron Man Figures but I think what really set me to pull the trigger is that Hot toys has come so far from there older releases. I think after the Promo figure they really set the bar high with the newer Iron Man releases. I'm not going to go back and collect the rest because I do feel eventually Hot Toys will tackle some of them again but I think the best time to collect Iron Man is at this point. A lot of great armors to choose from and collect. The quality isn't toy like anymore. It looks and feels like a legit suit. Plastic or Die Cast they really shine more than before and I'm happy to say I'm finally colleting Iron Man. Not all like some of you hard core. Just the newer releases. I may pick up the Mark VII but that will be it for me. The Iron Man 3 line has really shined on Iron Man. Even the RDJ/Tony Stark Sculpts have come so far.

I'm half tempted to get this but I think I'll pass. As much as I like the Iron Man armors and think this one is pretty cool I don't want to end up with a ton of them honestly. Mark XLII and the Iron Patriot are coming and the Silver Centurion I'm still thinking of. I do sort of like the look of the Python though..

Quick question. If I wanted to cancel this and order again with rewards would it let me or not since only one per customer? Anyone know? Afraid to wait till tomorrow to talk to sideshow!

Quick question. If I wanted to cancel this and order again with rewards would it let me or not since only one per customer? Anyone know? Afraid to wait till tomorrow to talk to sideshow!

oh I'm not sure, I think you would be able to....since your just ordering one anyway

Just order this and the new Vampirella PF. All in all a good day.

Back