Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the blue and silver wasnt in he film :p

This continues to go off topic but given the choice out of the 3 PS figures which would people like to see next if the choice was only out of them (along with Shotgun of course).

Out of those I would like Cassanova I think despite.

But the blue and silver wasnt in he film :p

This continues to go off topic but given the choice out of the 3 PS figures which would people like to see next if the choice was only out of them (along with Shotgun of course).

Out of those I would like Cassanova I think despite.

Jack for me, the orange looks like it would stand out next to the other armors........

but Shotgun......:lol

You have a point there... Python stands out but add in Cassanova and its visually similar despite being very different when it comes to parts (different legs, arms and chest being 3 big ones) and trade the gold for silver, they could look very different but Jack would bring the same 'something new' feel that Python will... But yeh, Shotgun :panic:

"I'm gonna give Hot Toys one more chance to release Shotgun or I'll do it"
moeshotgun.gif

Well when you make 42 of these bastards I guess after a while you get lazy and make some of em about the same, minus the color scheme. I too cant wait for shotgun.

Last edited:
Well when you make 42 of these bastards I guess after a while you get laze and make some of em about the same, minus the color scheme. I too cant wait for shotgun.

The thing is he was doing that from the beginning. Mk2 and 3 are the same exact suit, 4 and 6 again almost exactly the same besides the chest and silver parts. Im sure generally audiences didn't even notice the difference between the suit from iron man 1,2 and avengers. I was getting bored of all the similarity myself. Iron man 3 really gave us some cool, visually different, fun suits to collect.

The thing is he was doing that from the beginning. Mk2 and 3 are the same exact suit, 4 and 6 again almost exactly the same besides the chest and silver parts. Im sure generally audiences didn't even notice the difference between the suit from iron man 1,2 and avengers. I was getting bored of all the similarity myself. Iron man 3 really gave us some cool, visually different, fun suits to collect.

:goodpost:

:exactly: it was great to see a lot of different suits, to me, one of the highlights of the movie, I only wish they had a bit more screen time.

Also a bit off topic and I did post this in some other forums but is anyone that is going to the SDCC going to the SS party on Friday? Would be great to meet up with some you guys.

I would agree with that up to Avengers, Marks II, III, IV & VI were very similar apart from obvious differences... The Mark VII was refreshing and one of the best armours in my opinion... Just a shame I will probably never get to own one!

Agree with IM3 though, doesnt matter on your opinion of the story line love it or hate it most people agree there were some great suits just a shame they got so little screen time!

Back