Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking figure. Like the black/gold combination more than I would've thought. Too random to add to my modest IM collection, but looks great.

Im planning on mine being modest too although I'm planning on it being varied as possible, for now it will hopefully be this along with Silver Centurion and if I can save up and get on a last minute preorder Gemini/Starboost. So thats 3 very different suits, will have to wait and see what else they come along with to tempt me before the next Avengers.

So if Predator went up Monday, Joker Wednesday, I bet Python goes up Friday. And Joker at $270? Damn, Python might very well be $275

Just realized they're selling each figure in Hong Kong for HK $1,680/ US $215. Python shouldn't cost more than $274.99 the same as Ancient Predator then. If Sideshow sells it for more, they're definitely screwing US over on the up charge.

Just realized they're selling each figure in Hong Kong for HK $1,680/ US $215. Python shouldn't cost more than $274.99 the same as Ancient Predator then. If Sideshow sells it for more, they're definitely screwing US over on the up charge.

They will up charge a tad, probably passing on more cost from HT for Iron man or just because they can.

Im glad that I have about $50.00 in rewards to help lower this down some. Its a shame that sideshow couldnt wait another week I have more rewards that will become available them. But I'm still getting this one!!

Back