Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well 2 weeks (just under) until SDCC which is when people are expecting to see them in the flesh so to speak, so they could put them up over the run up to spread out the excitement.

yeah they are just flesh out the Online Comic con on SSC....... can't have a new product every day:dunno

Seeing the price on that pretty much tells me that there is no way I can hope for this guy under $300 shipped. I hope I am wrong but I fear Midas pricing.:(

I'm guessing Python will be $300 and BRJ $230. Joker takes priority for me on these. I'm going to use some rewards on him.

Just basing it off of the $275 for the Predator and the fact the this is a limited Joker unlike a normal DX11 release. That was the 3rd purple joker they have popped out, so much bigger pool of selection. Bank robber V1 was dc direct style lower volume release more people missed out and it can carry the price.

I could wait for the pre order but would like to see the price soon so I can work out if its best to order from SS or a UK seller.

ITS UP

to you to prevent forest fires.

Smokey3.jpg

Just basing it off of the $275 for the Predator and the fact the this is a limited Joker unlike a normal DX11 release. That was the 3rd purple joker they have popped out, so much bigger pool of selection. Bank robber V1 was dc direct style lower volume release more people missed out and it can carry the price.

:exactly: this guy is gonna be in the $275ish range before shipping cuz they know it will be an ez sell, all the fan boys that missed out on the joker the first time round are gonna be all over this one. Sorry but collecting HT aint a cheap hobby :(

I bet all three are the same price, just like they've been for the past 3 years.

Back