Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, bones was an armor that caught my attention right from the movie and since then an interesting concept to me, day 1 PO :lol

But i honestly think this guy should be getting more buzz. I guess its hard to show off a toy fair ex when there are no toy fairs huh

Sorry, bones was an armor that caught my attention right from the movie and since then an interesting concept to me, day 1 PO :lol

But i honestly think this guy should be getting more buzz. I guess its hard to show off a toy fair ex when there are no toy fairs huh

ha yeah, we just need patience I guess, but I'm getting antsy waiting for him to go up for PO

I'm guessing it will be after the con but then you never know with SS, could be this thur. Either way I get to see him in two weeks!

Yeah thats whats bugging me, it could pop up at anytime on SSC, so I have to keep checking every few minutes :gah:

Well im assuming your on SS email list, there usually fairly good with that, but honestly the best way to know is to check here lol, someone always post it up.

Well im assuming your on SS email list, there usually fairly good with that, but honestly the best way to know is to check here lol, someone always post it up.

yeah I am, but there can be a delay sometimes so I'm not trusting email..... here is the best place really like you said, I'll probably be the one sounding the alert :lol

The tea leaves are pointing to all releases before the con.

$300 for a predator after shipping and pack out. Ouch. We are in for more pricing jumps soon. Fearing the sub $200.00 may have gone the way of the dodo bird.

Well 2 weeks (just under) until SDCC which is when people are expecting to see them in the flesh so to speak, so they could put them up over the run up to spread out the excitement.

Back