1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, and an updated pic with Falcon added to my Hot Toys Marvel group shot, finally a new Marvel hero from HT that is not an updated version.

16068649434_903ff716d7_h.jpg

Who's the girl standing next to Hawkeye?

Thanks for the comments, yes it's Abigail from Blade Trinity. I'm glad I was able to get her new for cheap back then before HT became big.

I really hope HT does Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Vision, it is just so sad buying the same characters over and over again.

Oh, and this was the aftermath, they were all having a good time till someone wasn't invited crashed, haha.

16690121301_c3106f0b2a_h.jpg

So just got off the phone with SSC. Told them about what happened with Falcon being shipped despite a flex payment. They said I could keep the figure and honour my flex payments which works because it was their oversight.

So just got off the phone with SSC. Told them about what happened with Falcon being shipped despite a flex payment. They said I could keep the figure and honour my flex payments which works because it was their oversight.

Why can't this happen to me?

If you're on flex they're able to convert this now! I did it earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're on flex they're able to convert this now! I did it earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did an on-line chat with them on Friday asking about the Cap 2-pack and Falcon, as my last flex payments for them were moved from January to March and April (respectively). The Cap 2-pack wasn't in, but they processed my Falcon payment & shipped him yesterday. I should have him this Friday. :yess:

I was on flex payments for the Hot Toys Falcon, last payment will be next month so I called them to charge the final payment now because it is shipping now on their website. So it arrives today. I will open it later tonight. I'm still waiting for the Captain America set...

hottoys.jpg

Back