1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone displaying this without the wings? I am contemplating doing so because I display the boxes behind my figures and I cannot get the box to fit behind with the wings on in my Detolf. Also I have it on an Angle to fit (see pic a couple posts above) and I like my figures displayed straight front. I know it will still look good but that 'cool' factor with the wings on will be the drawback.

Is anyone displaying this without the wings? I am contemplating doing so because I display the boxes behind my figures and I cannot get the box to fit behind with the wings on in my Detolf. Also I have it on an Angle to fit (see pic a couple posts above) and I like my figures displayed straight front. I know it will still look good but that 'cool' factor with the wings on will be the drawback.

The figure looks fine without the wings imo.... it a perfectly acceptable display option. Especially considering the width of the wings and the space it takes up

I'm sitting at home all day waiting for this. Then around 12 PM my son comes home and hands me a UPS missed delivery slip. I was home all day and did not even hear a doorbell at all. Now tomorrow I'm at work and he's supposed to be back between 10 and 2 pm when no one is definitely not home!

I'm sitting at home all day waiting for this. Then around 12 PM my son comes home and hands me a UPS missed delivery slip. I was home all day and did not even hear a doorbell at all. Now tomorrow I'm at work and he's supposed to be back between 10 and 2 pm when no one is definitely not home!

Man that sucks, UPS My Choice is the only way to go for Sideshow deliveries so you don't have to sign for them

f0840cef7d3e23cb87a45f9d2865eddf.jpg

Before opening :)

Got mine today. Man it's a fantastic figure. Better in person! Geez these things keep getting better and better.

Yeah its crazy how great the figures keep getting

Unfortunately most people keep find crap to get upset about. I mean if the whole things that irritating for you why collect?

For me, I buy what I think looks good. Not the "Definative" version, or the next version, or the hottest version, or only limited editions or only if it has x scene time. It's the figure. Not even the accessories. Those are a bonus far as I'm concerned. Free ****. Lol I just like the figures. And marvel at the level of work that goes into these. If u commissioned a 1 off (if hot toys wasn't around) or any one of these figures from batman to iron man to hulk it's costing you thousands. With an S.

Yes I get that these are not that. But for the love Pete, just look at the damn things. Stop finding flaws and just enjoy them occasionally

Unfortunately most people keep find crap to get upset about. I mean if the whole things that irritating for you why collect?

For me, I buy what I think looks good. Not the "Definative" version, or the next version, or the hottest version, or only limited editions or only if it has x scene time. It's the figure. Not even the accessories. Those are a bonus far as I'm concerned. Free ****. Lol I just like the figures. And marvel at the level of work that goes into these. If u commissioned a 1 off (if hot toys wasn't around) or any one of these figures from batman to iron man to hulk it's costing you thousands. With an S.

Yes I get that these are not that. But for the love Pete, just look at the damn things. Stop finding flaws and just enjoy them occasionally

I agree. Sometimes it is warranted but most of the time, especially recently, everything has been pretty awesome. Thats why I'm pretty positive in my reviews!

Yea, it only matters if i like it. I have loved Iron Man since I was little. Now at damn near 40, I finally have a way to admire him. Makes me feel good to see the armors set up so i can look at them.

Just picked this up last night from UPS. I love it. My 1st actual Hot Toy boxed purchase. He gets to hang out with my custom Avengers Assemble Falcon.

:exactly: I have been collecting HT a little over 3 years and with over 50 figures i have yet to open a box and be disappointed.

For me there is nothing better than getting a new Hot Toys figure in the mail. Opening it up and seeing it in my hands is great!

Back