1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess this figure is still holding up pretty well? I never had much interest in a Falcon before, but after watching TWS for the umpteenth time I finally decided I need to have one. :D And this outfit seems a bit more distinctive to me than his CW one which is a little too "generic superhero" for my taste.

Also, has anyone ever put together a custom of his first appearance outfit? For some reason I actually thought that was his most badass look in the movie, as it's nothing but him, some goggles, and the harness, and is also what he wears during the highway battle. Or is the body not quite buff enough to pull that look off?

View attachment 455245

Thats a great idea. I don’t have a suitable body for him. But if I come across one, I’ll give it a go.

I had this figure at one point, but sold him when I sold the majority of my TWS collection. The fatigues were cool and helped give him a unique look indeed as opposed to having a superhero outfit. Though based on how my MCU display has evolved, the superhero look would probably fit better in my collection if I were to get another Falcon.

Yeah the CW version would probably fit better in my collection as well, as simple fatigues might look a bit out of place amid all the flashy superhero outfits.

But I do still prefer this look (and of course anything associated with TWS), so that's where I'm leaning at the moment.

89A3FE75-567E-43C2-B51D-46E175189E82.jpeg

Back