1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I found out the hard way... if you are not planning on getting a figure, stay out of the damn thread. All you guys with your fancy videos & pics and such. It's like brainwash or hypnotism making me get it. So yeah, I am picking this up tomorrow. Cannot resist. The wife will *****, the badly needed painting for my spare room walls will have to wait. Eating? What's that? Well I need to lose some weight anyway. Car Payment, gas bill, electric bill? Who needs that stuff to survive? I NEED FALCON TO SURVIVE and it will be mine tomorrow. So the wife will be mad and sleep downstairs for a year or so. I can always sleep with my Falcon. hehe

Jay

I'm glad I don't need to convince anyone other then myself. That's hard enough.

Last edited:
Finally got around to opening Falcon, very nice figure. Just wish Hot Toys could do more with text than copy pasting from the first sentence of a wikipedia article...

(on the calf guard armor)
xOv5Hda.jpg

PlodX59.jpg

Just tell her, Falcon has a wing span of 2 feet and the jetpack lights up! then she'll totally understand :lecture
Hah she won't care because she's already pissed that I just got last month Batman Armory w/Alfred, Winter Soldier, got 2 more Detolfs, Neca Otachi, Starlord on the way, now this. There is a secret though... she collects Gremlins, Nightmare Before Christmas, Christmas Story, Groot... so if I can snag one or more of something she doesn't have I'll be sort of safe.

Do you guys think we will get a new falcon from civil war?
I would venture to say yes as long as this one sells well and he plays a significant role. However it will probably be around 2 more years because they usually release proto pics around little before/during/after the movie comes out which is summer 2016, then around 8 more months for the release in the US.

Just tell her, Falcon has a wing span of 2 feet and the jetpack lights up! then she'll totally understand :lecture
:clap :rotfl Excellent, that should totally work
I'm glad I don't need to convince anyone other then myself. That's hard enough.
:yess: :duff
Exactly, I am a woman and I would understand :)
:woo
Do you guys think we will get a new falcon from civil war?
Yes definitely, sporting new gear too. I'm hoping they throw some red into the outfit. I read Mackie was OK with going full comic style

Better shot of Falcon flying above my display now that the lighting is better.
c8731a2c0da0fee0bc12118caf17105a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last flex is due April 5th. Tempted to have it charged early but I have Star Lord and Wonder Woman shipping this week. Think I'll wait so I have something to look forward to next month.

Back