1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that orange thing were flames coming outta his butt.

Nah, it was his backpack. Here is the same pose in a different point of view.

Spider-man2.jpg

Some new snaps of my Spidey 2 figure, the only Marvel guy in my collection, hoping to add the SSC Deadpool figure and I avoid the Avengers line but the AOU Captain America figure has caught my eye so Spidey may have a few buddies with him in the future.

Woah he looks great!

Thank you pal, I appreciate the kind words. :hi5:

He is a great figure. Had him for months now and I always wanted a Spidey in my collection and I was close to getting the first version but as soon as I saw the suit for the ASM II then I knew that was the version I wanted. Like I say I will definitely add the SSC Deadpool to my collection (unless HT makes a movie version and it blows the SSC version away) and I really like the AOU Captain America figure.

Thank you pal, I appreciate the kind words. :hi5:

He is a great figure. Had him for months now and I always wanted a Spidey in my collection and I was close to getting the first version but as soon as I saw the suit for the ASM II then I knew that was the version I wanted. Like I say I will definitely add the SSC Deadpool to my collection (unless HT makes a movie version and it blows the SSC version away) and I really like the AOU Captain America figure.

You're welcome! AoU Cap is amazing and deadpool looks great too! I had this spiderman on order but canceled and I sorely regret it :lol Looks great :clap

Back