1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. I think the body is too scrawny and in some poses it looks like his suit is little too baggy. Plus I've seen several shots where the suit is pulling away, exposing the body.

Hopefully the boots don't look so big for the new figure. That's the only thing I don't like about the ASM2 figure. It throws off the figure in my opinion.

That is really strange. I went to order one early last week and it was listed as sold out. I went and grabbed one on Amazon instead. That's pretty shady of bbts to do that but they've done it in the past. On the other hand, I've seen them offer deep discounts on figures as well.

That is really strange. I went to order one early last week and it was listed as sold out. I went and grabbed one on Amazon instead. That's pretty shady of bbts to do that but they've done it in the past. On the other hand, I've seen them offer deep discounts on figures as well.

I'll have a look there, maybe I can find one :hi5:

Put my spiderman up image.jpgimage.jpg

Don't understand why this figure has no love I think it's the best spiderman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. Fantastic figure. The biggest issue this figure faced was poor reviews early based on photos of the prototype. It was near universally slammed and that pretty much killed the figure. Add that with the below average reviews for the film and it's recipe for a not well received figure.

Which really is a shame. It's a fantastic figure.

Guys, they look cool and all, but those big ass gif text sigs, sure are annoying when trying to read a page and everyone has something similar?

:lol

Back