1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 187873

My Spidey arrived today ... after some inspection I realised the suit is off centre .. the neck where the head joins the body..
it just looks wrong. Is there a fix for this or should I return it?

dude KEEP IT. As long as you don't have a big oil splotch on his forehead, its perfect. If you return it you don't know what you'll get in its place.

Once you take the head off, it will never be as seamless,snug fit to the body as it was :lecture

hi
i recieved my Amazing Spiderman 2 figure last week , and noticed that when you move the left leg near the boot the boot keeps popping off , like the costume in that area is a littile tight etc, i have noticed this with the Amazing spiderman 1 figure which i also own ....has anyone else exprinced this ?

hi
i recieved my Amazing Spiderman 2 figure last week , and noticed that when you move the left leg near the boot the boot keeps popping off , like the costume in that area is a littile tight etc, i have noticed this with the Amazing spiderman 1 figure which i also own ....has anyone else exprinced this ?

exprienced * sorry typo error

I also just picked up this Spider-Man figure and I love it. I have a question for anyone that's put this Spider-Man into a dynamic pose and left him in it. How well does the suit take it? Like if I put him into a pose where I have his abs crunched, will it mess up the webbing pattern if I leave him in it for a few weeks?

I also just picked up this Spider-Man figure and I love it. I have a question for anyone that's put this Spider-Man into a dynamic pose and left him in it. How well does the suit take it? Like if I put him into a pose where I have his abs crunched, will it mess up the webbing pattern if I leave him in it for a few weeks?

I haven't noticed any issues and mine had been in a contorted pose for about a month now.

A few weeks? Not at all. Ive had the HT black suit Spidey in many wild poses for months at a time with no issues. The suit reshapes itself and the fabric patterns are just fine. Go for it.

Bought this figure at a good deal at a local con back in march, have not open it yet only saw from the clear box that it looked OK. I'm supposed to open it for Christmas along with the iron Man Satrboost.

very excited only 6 months to go LOL

Thanks, ImABarRoomHero and Furyan. It's good to know I can have some faith in the durability of the suit. Time to get to work on putting Spidey in some McFarlane style poses.

Some of the poses Ive kept Spidey in for months at a time and his suit is still newish looking,this goes for the SM1 suit and ASM2 suit as well. The ASM1 suit seems the most fragile so I dont go extreme poses with him for long.

jboAaCIE8qJ92d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jfUqOYn1qrAAv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some of the poses Ive kept Spidey in for months at a time and his suit is still newish looking,this goes for the SM1 suit and ASM2 suit as well. The ASM1 suit seems the most fragile so I dont go extreme poses with him for long.

jboAaCIE8qJ92d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great pose.

I just opened my Spider-Man. Man, do I love this figure. Gotta admit I have been a bit disappointed with Hot Toys, maybe just life in general, but this figure... man, oh man. I'm a kid again. The instant I opened the box and saw the figure, I was 8 years old again. This is my new favorite Hot Toys figure. I'm actually thinking about getting the first one, just cause this is so... cool.
Also makes me a bit sad that the film didn't do better. I loved it, and would have loved a Peter Parker and a Rhino, maybe even a Green Goblin. Anyway, no need to cry, and this figure is just so fantastic. Love it!

View attachment 191838

Took me a while to find the right pose for this figure, but I think I got one. What do you guys think?
I would extend the arms outward a little more and have him look in that direction to follow the evening hand. More towards as if he was flapping his arms, but not quite that far. Between what you have now and that. Otherwise it's a fantastic pose, I really like what you're going for.

Back