1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I wrote to them about a defective dynamic stand last Tuesday and I still haven't heard from them today lol

Thanks for all your help here, i feel better now because its always a good thing when you have people around who understand how frustrating such things are. I will also try to move on and return this figure and forget about the money i wont get back anymore. Sorry for my bad english but its not my main language.

Hi guys, from the Netherlands here! Just got this guy (Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure) yesterday, the non-exclusive version. Didn't care much for the extra's (cannister and stand image) but MAN this figure is great!

I got a little freaked out because of all the comments about oil stains and really bad stitching but it turned out to be a very clean version!

It is my first Hot Toys collectible, only had Jack Bauer from Enterbay, but I am really loving this, maybe I will put some pics up later! CHEERS!

Does anyone know if they are filling the "waitlist" for the exclusive spidey? How long does it usually take to fill (e.g. day, week, month, never, etc.)?

I can't even get his arms in front or back of him hehe... maybe you guys have tips or tricks for me? Again this is my first hot toy and I don't want to break anything...

c231ec0811dd5009620b419084ceb4be.jpg
c41e7cf3f4c8d74a286e176034546b23.jpg

Just a few simple pics hehe... joints are still very stiff and I even can't get his arms in front of him..

Ehm no, it is a very little thread.. very small.. thinking of clipping it away with something sharp.. maybe some scissors... But I didn't had the guts to do that yet..

Thnx! When the little thing on his head is away, I will make another shot.. the arms are still very hard to pose...

Well, there is a little chance yes.. but I also built model planes on a little scale, so I am used to adjust very small things.

It is more of an end of the wire that comes a little apart on the end.. don't know how to explain it in English.. but I think it is harmless to cut a little bit away

Back