1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking 450-500$ hopefully they make him partially Diecast...lol would weigh a good 20lbs

Love the fig but on one hand none of my hands will fit correctly without this annoying gap I'm thinking of requesting another body from sideshow as i think this will help

I don't think Rhino is happening!! I'm surprised HTs are going through with Electro. Bet he will still be up for purchase next Xmas.

Last edited:
Love the fig but on one hand none of my hands will fit correctly without this annoying gap I'm thinking of requesting another body from sideshow as i think this will help

It's the hand not the body. Heat up the palm and attach it back and hold it there while it cools and forms. Same thing happened to one of my hands.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the ASM2 figure .. Very nice pics lately.

I like the SSC Batman shots with spidey

Here's my contribution

i contacted sideshow a week ago because my figure is damaged, still no reply. does it usually takes that long till they reply?

I think should try hair dryer to heat up then stick on. The heat will make them maleable or able to slide on correct and work correct. If do the hot water trick instead of hair dryer only need to heat them up for a minute to work, Any longer could damage them.

Thank's Yankee :hi5: I have to say RED Coke Classic Spidy but if it's slightly EVIL it's a Friend of mine both are worthy and should be picked up. I may try hunt down both for double's later on in 2015 just because spidey is one of my favorite's and i like having doubles just in case.

I had these comic's framed up and forgot about them until today, Some quick pic's

Nice display!
Mcfarlane and Campbell were some of my favorite Spidey artists!
Torment was a great mini series, Kraven's Last Hunt was another classic of mine :clap

Yep Mcfarlane something about his ARTWORK I LOVE to draw and read n see Todd never gets old , always GREAT COMIC'S if he is involved in the comic issue.

Thank's Yankee :hi5: I have to say RED Coke Classic Spidy but if it's slightly EVIL it's a Friend of mine both are worthy and should be picked up. I may try hunt down both for double's later on in 2015 just because spidey is one of my favorite's and i like having doubles just in case.

Nice! Either Spidey is aces! :)

Back