1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled this a while back as I want to order some others instead and I'm not regretting it. It looks just okay and not like something I really need in my collection. I honestly have grown to liking the suit from The Amazing Spider-Man other than the yellow eye pieces so I may consider that one at some point.

They announced release days for Sinister Six and Spidey 3 a day or two ago actually.

So number three won't be out until 2018, I see. If Sinister Six underperforms, I expect Sony will cancel number three. Either that, or Andrew Garfield will have possibly decided to move on to other things by then. I'm really thinking ASM 2 was the last we're going to see of this series.

Sony trusted the wrong director on this one big time. And they doubly messed up by kicking Sam Raimy out, after forcing him to include a plot line that ruined Spiderman 3 in the first place.
Who ever is in charge of the franchise at Sony is doing a god awful job at it.

Will they please just let the rights go back to Marvel so Marvel Studios can make a great one finally.

Will they please just let the rights go back to Marvel so Marvel Studios can make a great one finally.

I sort of lost it when they changed this Spidey into "inspiring hope" instead of "great power comes great responsibility". It was that one thing that put Spidey up there. He's genuinely a good person because he can make a difference.

I sort of lost it when they changed this Spidey into "inspiring hope" instead of "great power comes great responsibility". It was that one thing that put Spidey up there. He's genuinely a good person because he can make a difference.

I think since they rebooted the series so quickly that they put themselves in a bind. They changed some of the key components of the Spider-Man story so that it didn't seem like the same movies but with a new cast. They kinda messed up the franchise for a while because now people won't want to see another reboot for around close to a decade IMO.

I think since they rebooted the series so quickly that they put themselves in a bind. They changed some of the key components of the Spider-Man story so that it didn't seem like the same movies but with a new cast. They kinda messed up the franchise for a while because now people won't want to see another reboot for around close to a decade IMO.

I wouldnt mind. Spidey needs to take a backseat to Avengers if Marvel gets the rights back. Then after Guardians of the Galaxy 4 then they could get Spidey going :lol

Sony trusted the wrong director on this one big time.

I think Webb is a really good director, but maybe it's starting to show now that he's better suited for projects closer to the 500 Days vibe.

While I'd like Marvel to get him back, I think it's a mistake for people to assume that Marvel would automatically make a great movie, just because.

Taylor_never_happen_gif.gif

Actually those changes weren't all changes, just drew from a a different but still official version of Spider-Man, i.e non-616

Its obvious Sony are playing keep away with the rights, they also dont mind phoning in the movies, they even pushed the next one as far back as they can!

Degenerates

By pushing it back so long they have the option of figuring out a good story with a new director or just another reboot.

I wish Sony could lease Spidey back to marvel that way they both make money and we could see Spidey in avengers. But that ain't Neva gonna happen :(

By pushing it back so long they have the option of figuring out a good story with a new director or just another reboot.

I wish Sony could lease Spidey back to marvel that way they both make money and we could see Spidey in avengers. But that ain't Neva gonna happen :(

more like they push it back so they don't have to spend money on a production until they absolutely positively have to

I'm still resisting to cancel my pre-order. But it won't take too long I think.

Back