1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

I am excited to get one of the dynamic figure stands, what better figure to get my first with!

Just noticed have not seen the back design of spidey. I bet the same style as previous red n blue tobey but still need more pic's. I guess or hope we see him at comic con in july.

Comic con can not come soon enough!!!

Yep not soon enough...:impatient: Love seeing what we can afford and basicaly planning my budget on who and what's next. I know this time a year they the big companys start to get silent. The Calm before the Storm of Release's.... Realy excited to see what's Next ???

I think would be very cool if we got a Oscorp sinnister six dio room but would cringe at the price of it.

I PO this, but not liking the red vinyl-looking parts of the suit. Hope they improve it on the final fig to look less cheap/fake-looking.

I don't really understand it at all, a few years ago the R&B Spiderman 3 was 149.99 and came with a better display base, a bunch of webs, and a suit that looked pretty much like the film version. Here we get a poor fitting suit that has a lot of bunching up around joints, a material that looks like it's going to crack and flake in about 6 months time, less accessories and it's $80 more....where do I preorder!? :)

I do have to say, the proportions are much closer to the comic version of spidey. If they work on the material for the red parts of the suit, I would still try to pick this up.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

Just PO this. July is gonna be a rough month with flexpays but with the first payment due in Aug. I felt I can afford to get this. Personally I like the look. The price hurts a lil tho

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

Just PO this. July is gonna be a rough month with flexpays but with the first payment due in Aug. I felt I can afford to get this. Personally I like the look. The price hurts a lil tho
I don't want to see the due dates on my pre orders.

I don't really understand it at all, a few years ago the R&B Spiderman 3 was 149.99 and came with a better display base, a bunch of webs, and a suit that looked pretty much like the film version. Here we get a poor fitting suit that has a lot of bunching up around joints, a material that looks like it's going to crack and flake in about 6 months time, less accessories and it's $80 more....where do I preorder!? :)

I do have to say, the proportions are much closer to the comic version of spidey. If they work on the material for the red parts of the suit, I would still try to pick this up.

What do you mean medicom sucks? Their death note figures and evangelion figures are great!

Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

U will notice in asm1 that they intentionally bunch up the costume in both real life action and Cg spidey to make him look realistic.
Does medicom flake?

So how much was Spider-Man 3 when it released. I don't see how this could be much more than that, unless HotToys prices have risen dramatically in general.

I'll see how this turns out but I think I'm gonna buy it. Although I want a Raimi spidey it costs too much jow

It'll look better in hand.
Lol lol lol lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how come they didnt do this for the accessories?

iqwexWUGutDQc.jpg

hot toys is so stupid i swear,

Last edited:

Hot Toys is reminding me a lot of Apple right now. Top of the line in terms of quality but then they make baffling omissions in features.

Back