1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know this got sold out on SS. I got this on 30% discount code. Really great figure. Just the classic spiderman.

I agree that ASM2 is the best representation of the spider suit. That said, I'd also love to have a proper symbiote suit too. Not the black suit from Spider-Man 3, but a proper black with white, secret wars spider suit.
That would make me happy.
Ryan

It'd be *very* difficult to say no to that. I haven't found a satisfactory one in any scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in with those waiting for the real symbiote suit beautifully done in 1/6.

I bought this Spider man and starboost at a local comic con, got them bot for $200 each. i though it was a good deal.

I didn't know this got sold out on SS. I got this on 30% discount code. Really great figure. Just the classic spiderman.

Yeah at a certain point they sell all of them out. They offer them on deep discount to other stores that keep large nos(new old stock). Sideshow only sells new product. And beciase of them acting as primary distributor for hot toys there's some contract reasons behind it.

I have the two Garfield Spideys and I'm toying with the idea of getting the other two for a cinematic display. Anyone have such a setup to inspire me? I'll share pics of mine later!

Back