1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching that. I thought about it, then put down on ASM2.

I got myself on the Waitlist after Jingobell's pics were posted, and it converted tonight. Not sure if I'll keep it or not, after seeing some more recent pics and the video above.

Sun was out a bit this morning, hoping it'll come back...

Z1b8JK9.jpg

it0h2Ax.jpg

Edit: 2 more
NaJk0Gq.jpg

yaEz7WP.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics guys. As far as the boots go all previous hot toys spiderman figures could do the same thing. You can separate the boot from the leg. It's not as easy on the other releases but it is possible. I did it for several repairs on the ankles that were broken on the first red/blue release. And when I did my mod to the ASM1 to make him taller.

Yeah. That looks way too wide and low. Found these of the costume on display.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412430443.258692.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412430452.561986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412430459.079056.jpg
And these where the suit could be riding up because of the wire harness but I think it does have the potential to ride down a bit in the back during crouching poses but not that much.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412430536.568499.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412430549.894811.jpg

Wow, other than presumably general aerobics fitness it looks like Garfield was asked to do sweet **** all working out. Even I could probably manage those biceps.

Just got him, and this is straight out of the box. It's too dark an overcast outside for decent photo's. It's been worth the wait, I skipped all the other Hot Toy Spidey's as I never cared for the look of the Raimi movie suit, and disliked the first Amazing Spiderman suit even more.

9XZJ3iY.jpg

3LDaZEj.jpg

LyA0zUf.jpg

m1NcR13.jpg

JhvajvE.jpg

Gotta get my Hulk out of storage ...

Looks great. :clap

Decided to jump on the wait list because of how much better it looks, and it converted last night. Always nice to get the exclusive version even if it is a weak exclusive.

Kind of look like he's "sagging", with his blue pants and red underwear

Back