1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the Year15 Promo code still works on top of there being extra rewards for him, would you guys say it's worth getting if you already have Avengers Loki? Or is there a better deal somewhere else for him?

I see the Year15 Promo code still works on top of there being extra rewards for him, would you guys say it's worth getting if you already have Avengers Loki? Or is there a better deal somewhere else for him?

Id pass. There has to be a better Loki coming soon.

Mine did not have the batteries in

I don't have a screwdriver small enough to open the battery compartment.
I don't want to strip the head of the screw.
I thought there was a plastic tab that was fitted between the battery and the connections.

I received my Loki in August and had a problem with the head. I read that it's quite common that they have a shiny spot. Mine had something more than that- it looked like someone dropped seethrough paint on it. I told sideshow about the problem and also that the packaging was slightly damaged. They offered 25 USD or a new head. The packaging could not be replaced. I have received the new head, but I think it is slightly shiny on the forehead :/ I'm not sure if there is anything I can do now.
All in all though I like the figure very much :)
I wanted to share old and new loki side by side for you.

Both Lokis 1
Both Lokis 2
Both Lokis 3
Both Lokis 4
Both Lokis 5
Both Lokis 6
Both Lokis 7

TDW Loki Aether
TDW Loki Dagger

Thanks for this.. i did realize how difficult it would be getting comparison pics online!!

It was honestly why I passed on Avengers Loki, I really didn't like the tailoring.

The tailoring is better on TDW Loki in places but I prefer the bigger gold bits on Avengers Loki. And dat headsculpt & helmet... Only one winner for me.

The tailoring is better on TDW Loki in places but I prefer the bigger gold bits on Avengers Loki. And dat headsculpt & helmet... Only one winner for me.

Agreed. I admit, that comparison photo definitely makes the TDW Loki's tailoring look superior, but I'm looking at Avengers version right now and it looks absolutely perfect to me.

The problem if they went and did older versions of characters is they would look superior to the figs in the original line. If they made the first Loki he would be much better quality than Thor.

The problem if they went and did older versions of characters is they would look superior to the figs in the original line. If they made the first Loki he would be much better quality than Thor.

then they can just make Thor and Odin 2.0's..... but who wants them... I'm still waiting for TDW Odin, Sif, Heimdall etc

Back