1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's ridiculous how many Iron Man armos they've made but can't make the Warrior's Three, Sif, Heimdall and/or a Laufey.

Because they know people will spend hundreds on a suit of armor that had 10 seconds of screen time... why bother making anything different?

As much as I like HT their character choices annoy me. The one female character I want they will never make, and yet they make one Black Widow after another.

I know its not happening but I still wish HT had made a first Thor movie Loki.

Me too. I'll forever wish it. That's my favorite look of Loki's. If I could only have one Loki, that one would've absolutely been my choice.

Me too. I'll forever wish it. That's my favorite look of Loki's. If I could only have one Loki, that one would've absolutely been my choice.

I didnt think the figure looked too good..... maybe back then it did but not now imo....
The outfit however is spectacular.... the best look for Loki
The second pic shows the concept version..... very nice look also
thor-1-ceremonial1.jpg

tumblr_m42c9xzL9t1r2j1bko5_r1_500.jpg

very regal looking.... I bet we get an awesome looking Ragnorak Loki....
There are a lot of great Loki outfits I'd love to get in 1/6
Thor 1 Alt
Loki-loki-thor-2011-25151462-481-626.jpg

Prisoner Loki
tumblr_inline_mt0vgrQS8d1qz4rgp.png

Thor 1 Loki with helmet and Odin's staff (forget its name) would make the best figure yet.

Gungnir
That figure would be the best.... I dunno, paint the Avengers Loki armor accents Silver(or leave them gold), add Gungnir from Thor 1 Odin figure
BINGO!!!!
tumblr_m8itxy79HB1qhqoaf.gif

Last edited:
Back