1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this figure into the shop on Friday had to get one out and into the display cabinet i really think this is another figure that looks even better in hand.

EXTREME :lol

I mean action poses extreme enough to stretch outfits and whatnot if posed that way for prolonged periods. If they stretch too much then they don't go back exactly to normal when reposed in more upright stances. Spidey and MOS are good examples of the type of figs I usually get a spare of

Spiderman: the Musical :lol

Just got mine today. Good looking figure, i must say it does looks better in hand. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413598184.663799.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413598212.297901.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413598242.983652.jpg

Thx guys!
The downside with this figure is the lack of accesories, but overall is a good piece for any collection.
I will eventually order a scepter and the helmet to complete it

Thx guys!
The downside with this figure is the lack of accesories, but overall is a good piece for any collection.
I will eventually order a scepter and the helmet to complete it

Feel like I should warn you but the helmet doesn't fit on this head (unless you're planning to display him with the Avengers head).
The scepter should be fine especially if you get the shorter one since Loki actually prominently used it even without the caped/horned appearance.

Feel like I should warn you but the helmet doesn't fit on this head (unless you're planning to display him with the Avengers head).
The scepter should be fine especially if you get the shorter one since Loki actually prominently used it even without the caped/horned appearance.

Thanks for the advice,
But, i am already aware of it. It's a shame that it doesn't fit. They should make one.

Cheers

Great photos emeraldknight!! :clap I just got my Dark World Loki too...he is an excellent figure. So glad he turned out alright in the end. :)

Back