1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My custom made Loki figure. I wanted to go for an old world, Viking, Norse look for him. I like to think he’s out in the woods on a hunting trip, probably in the middle of winter, and he’s got all his gear.

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro9_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro10_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro8_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro7_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro6_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro2_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro5_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro4_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro3_500.jpg

tumblr_ne5tguGnni1rf2wfro1_500.jpg

@wbss21: That's great! Admittedly, unless you prefer its cleaner appearance, I'd suggest you try applying some form of weathering especially at the edge of his clothes (shirt, tunic, boots etc.) to really give that authentic "Viking" vibe you're going for. Still, good job!

@wbss21: That's great! Admittedly, unless you prefer its cleaner appearance, I'd suggest you try applying some form of weathering especially at the edge of his clothes (shirt, tunic, boots etc.) to really give that authentic "Viking" vibe you're going for. Still, good job!

Thanks so much! I should do the weathering, only I'm not very skilled and I'd probably screw the whole thing up. Maybe if I can find someone to do it for me, I'll send the clothes out. Thanks so much for the compliment though!

Cheers guys :)
It's made by a UK company called Immortal Cases and Displays. Don't think the deliver outside of the UK due to it being glass rather than acrylic.

Loki is now in the Billy bookcase with the bulk of my figures
(Sorry about the phone pics - iPhone 6 plus is still crap in low light)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414531190.289030.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414531205.490978.jpg

Cheers guys :)
It's made by a UK company called Immortal Cases and Displays. Don't think the deliver outside of the UK due to it being glass rather than acrylic.

Loki is now in the Billy bookcase with the bulk of my figures
(Sorry about the phone pics - iPhone 6 plus is still crap in low light)
View attachment 142519View attachment 142520

Damn, man! You also picking up the entire AoU lineup?

Back