1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday the scepter I ordered came in. Pretty nice addition to the figure, I think.

1fd51598991b79fd80354e3d91d92ed5.jpg

Yesterday the scepter I ordered came in. Pretty nice addition to the figure, I think.

1fd51598991b79fd80354e3d91d92ed5.jpg

I believe Hydra was in possesion of that during the Dark World events....... so you get a :thwak for inaccuracy.......... :rotfl

That looks pretty great, I have him displayed in chains like at the start of the movie. "I really don't see what all the fuss is about."
loki+thor+the+dark+world.jpg

I believe Hydra was in possesion of that during the Dark World events....... so you get a :thwak for inaccuracy.......... :rotfl

That looks pretty great, I have him displayed in chains like at the start of the movie. "I really don't see what all the fuss is about."

Yeah I don't really worry about movie accuracy... Thor has Mjolnir so Loki should have his scepter :lol

Yeah I don't really worry about movie accuracy... Thor has Mjolnir so Loki should have his scepter :lol

Well technically speaking, it could go the other way too. Since Loki wore this outfit predominantly in Avengers with the very same scepter, you could say that the only thing inaccurate about this is that Loki has long hair, which isn't really that big of a deal in my book. :lol

Won one of these last night via a SS comp on Twitter, just gotta pay shipping and import duty :)

That was you? Congrats!

Well technically speaking, it could go the other way too. Since Loki wore this outfit predominantly in Avengers with the very same scepter, you could say that the only thing inaccurate about this is that Loki has long hair, which isn't really that big of a deal in my book. :lol

If I ever pick this up, I was planning to do something similar and turn it into an Avengers version with the scepter and Avengers head sculpt.

In the months leading up to this Loki's release I searched far and wide for an Avengers head sculpt and all I found were those shoddy bootlegs on eBay. So I pretty much gave up, lol. I would like to get my hands on his helmet, just to have him holding it.

Obviously you like Loki, I get that, but why so many? I can see when collectors get doubles, but I have never seen someone else buy 6 of one figure other than to scalp. And that doesn't seem like your intention.
You're are correct in the fact that I don't plan to scalp and as for the reason on why so many the answer is simple I just like Loki a lot.

:lol Awesome!

Nice pick up on the Dr Who's. I won one of the limited 100 world wide Day of the Doctor 10th Dr. Who figures this year :D

Congrats on winning him, one of these days I hope to own him as well if I ever find one for sale.

In the months leading up to this Loki's release I searched far and wide for an Avengers head sculpt and all I found were those shoddy bootlegs on eBay. So I pretty much gave up, lol. I would like to get my hands on his helmet, just to have him holding it.

If you don't mind paying an arm and leg I just found an Avengers Loki head sculpt for $189.99 USD on eBay.

movie accuracy is for die hard collectors. That's not for me.
As long you like the figure, thats all you need to care about.... I am also getting the scepter and the helmet, just because...

movie accuracy is for die hard collectors. That's not for me.
As long you like the figure, thats all you need to care about.... I am also getting the scepter and the helmet, just because...
Yeah, I don't care about reenacting particular scenes. I collect the version that best represents what I like best about the character.

Back