1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bdcd9a0114be6278fbfe8d3867fade60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OCD...some collectors feel better with a "back-up" of a personal favorite.

It's interesting. The only figure I can think of that 'freaks' on here have multiple of... Marvel wise... Is Loki.
Unless I'm thinking of the same guy, there's at least... 3.... that have more than 2 Loki's.

Something about Tom just drives collectors wild.

I'd want both versions of Loki, I only have TDW figure... but certainly wouldn't want more than one of the same Loki.

The only figure I'd want two of is the MOS fig, so I could have tried the cape mod and still have a back up.

I'd want both versions of Loki, I only have TDW figure... but certainly wouldn't want more than one of the same Loki.

The only figure I'd want two of is the MOS fig, so I could have tried the cape mod and still have a back up.

I have both, I'm not quite sure which I like better, TDW version is pretty great, its just the other one has more stuff with him and I guess that makes him a little cooler

I've been mulling this one over for a long time. I have the EX sitting here sealed and couldn't decide if I should keep it or not. Despite the sculpt having more downs than ups IMO, I'm keeping this bad boy. I dig the overall set. Love the outfit and I'm someone who would get use out of the shackles. I think it's a great companion piece to either Thors, and looks awesome posed next to him either as a prisoner or ally. I'm popping this sucka open tomorrow

I thought people liked the final sculpt? I thought it looked nice, my only issue is the lack of accessories. I'm hoping Thor 3 Loki will be just as good and comes w/ helmet and staff among other things.

I think it's alright but more so I like the fig on a whole because I dig the movie & character.

HT has been kind of racking up a list of misses lately, huh? It seems like less no brainers and more things I have to really think over. I ended up going for some less than stellar figs like Banner, but I'm happy with them. But I still have a Golden Age Cap sealed that I didn't decide on yet and I've been seriously debating on canceling WS Widow

Back