1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Managed to make room, I couldn't keep him boxed in :D

e7usa4aq.jpg

ybyde8uv.jpg

amahyne5.jpg

asy7e6yn.jpg

azyja2um.jpg

awesome pics brother :clap

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

no worries mate

i start with my new Project and thread of the celtic Gun 2.0 :=)

i use nyodin magnet to have the perfect Fitting und you can turn it completly around .
the same way like the oroginal gun

here are final Pictures of the prototype .

IMAG1090.jpg
IMAG1100.jpg
IMAG1101.jpg

It feels weird and Wrong spelling that " Great Pics .........Douch" 😂

Does celtic have those underblades in the film? Thought it was just chopper? Trying to make him movie accurate.

Epic :clap

Hi guys the Celtic gun is finished now . Ready to order .
It includes the Arm +2magnets +Gun
It is connected with a wood bolt which never break .

Hope you like it
1403188454503.jpg

I bought scar but need this dude

I've got one I'm selling cheap and nobody has sent me a PM about it yet. I will miss him but narrowing down the collection and deciding to move the AVP stuff.

Back