1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Ah now yer talkin' he looks great mate! I can't wait to get mine now! :cool:

Congrats man!!!

Bri

Thank you my friend. :duff

You will love him and he is packed with good accessories to boot.

Post pics when you get him.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Nice one! He looks huge. He must be over 12" right?

Will definitely be posting pictures! ! Woohoo

Bri

Nice one! He looks huge. He must be over 12" right?

Will definitely be posting pictures! ! Woohoo

Bri

Looking forward to them mate.

Yeah I would say he is a tad under 14".

Looks very nice Sidious-66, it's on my want list. I've been way over spending on figures recently though.

Celtic Predator arrived this morning. He is freaking huge!!

Totally amazing details.

eqegyqud.jpg

I'll take better pictures later!!

Bri

Congrats on the purchase BuGz.

Celtic is a top notch release from HT I must say.

I wish HT would hurry along with Wolf and Jungle 2.0s. I just need those figs and I'm done with their Predator line...

Celtic is my first pred purchase. I really like it. Bigger than I expected to. I can see myself buying more in the future.

ade7ahu4.jpg

Bri

Finally finished my Flexpay!! I'll be getting this Bad Boy on Tuesday (^_^)

Nice one mate! The figure is freaking huge!
utuju4y8.jpg

Bri

durydenu.jpg
eraqu4ut.jpg
abapeda5.jpg
4u6adape.jpg

Still loving this figure! :cool:

Bri

Got my Celtic Predator on Thursday i will post good photos later since my camera is acting up
hot_toys_celtics_predator_by_shadowpredator2012-d7jn5k8.jpg

have to use my scars medium sized blades

Last edited:

Great pics and that Bone grill is just Badass!!!

i made a Little pic today with my celtic and the base from a model kit
the b ase is just painted with primer but will be next view days finished and the celtic gun will be start to produce so stay tuned :=)
IMAG0547.jpg

Last edited:

That looks great! Love that base dude!

Bri

First post here, but just wanted to share a photo of my celtic with dual wrist blades :)

Also working on a custom bio.

1607029_10154123643325234_3129048339046770136_n.jpg

Back