1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Pretty sweet dude!
I want to see someone turn this guy into the predator from the concrete jungle game.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Anyone have pics of their More Movie Accurate Fig?

i made a Little pic today with my celtic and the base from a model kit
the b ase is just painted with primer but will be next view days finished and the celtic gun will be start to produce so stay tuned :=)
View attachment 111576

Great pic and cool base. The blades look good too. Do you have a thread for those? I may be interested in the cannon too

Better pics and outdoor shots to come soon
hot_toys_celtics_predator_by_shadowpredator2012-d7k0yjb.jpg
hot_toys_celtics_predator_by_shadowpredator2012-d7k0ubt.jpg

Awesome pics fellas! Anyone have a pic of the Celtic next to the original predator(not sure what the exact name of it is, but it came with a large skull)

Seems like this guy is huge and wanted to see it in scale

I have this Celtic Predator and I think it is pretty nice. I like the photo a few posts above with two sets of wrist blades. I thought about trying to do something like that myself. My biggest disappointment with the figure is the giant chopper blade on the left side doesn't fit into the gauntlet properly. I had to modify the holes a little bit to get it to work, but now it is in there pretty loose.

I haven't found an individual thread on the board for the Guardian Predator from 2010 to post and ask about it, but anyone know if that was one the first "non-kit" predator figures or was he still a "kit based" figure?

So how bad were these "kit" figures?

Anyone with Preadator Hot Toys "Kit" figures and regular Hot Toys Predator figures able to offer any insights between the two?

I have the original AVP Elder Predator: and "kit" vs now "non kit" the differences are, well many. First the kit versions must be assembled completely from assembling the body, netting, armor etc.= a huge pain in the ass; whereas the new versions come completely assembled. The new bodies are WAYYYY better, not scrawny, hold better poses--although they are LESS posseable. Paint, HS on the new version are also much better. My 2 cents. :)

Thanks for the info, so the Guardian Predator, Shadow Predator and Tracker Predator are "figures" not "kits" but the Wolf is a "kit".

It would be nice if these other figures had their own threads...

Managed to make room, I couldn't keep him boxed in :D

e7usa4aq.jpg

ybyde8uv.jpg

amahyne5.jpg

asy7e6yn.jpg

azyja2um.jpg

Looking amazing mate! Woah!!! ;)

Bri

great looking collection indeed ocielz !

Thanks CP!! Hopefully we'll hear about more 2.0's Preds

Back