1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Celtic have a commanding presence in the film, even in the figure he looks great as a pack leader.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Cheers guys! Hoping to see a Wolf 2.0 or a Jungle 2.0, as id love to grab another Pred or two, and they are my favorites! :)

got this coming in the mail today

gonna have to bust out all my other preds and set up a predator display

need more room!

nice pred collection beefeaster.

thanks, sir

DSC_0270.JPG

Just one more angle, for the fun of it :)

Ugh, I gotta stop watching these reviews you guys make for these figures. I told myself I didn't need to buy them. I think I might cave on Scar.

I just had a waitlist reservation convert for this :yess: anyone else have luck?

Ugh, I gotta stop watching these reviews you guys make for these figures. I told myself I didn't need to buy them. I think I might cave on Scar.

Cave on Scar. Then stop on the rest of the AVP stuff.

P1 or Wolf would be the only ones to get me back into HT's Predator line again.

What's the best glue to use to re attach a dread that came out?

Back