1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't resist buying IP at that low a price. Especially considering this puts it below Heartbreaker, even after getting $20 off of it with the Houseparty code.

Now I just hope the Mk42 gets a similar deal.

Like most folks said, no brainer. This really is a great piece. I actually had several issues with QC issues. First one I got from BBTS the feet were a bit wonky and would keep slipping, and the second was the legs had lots of chips right outta the box. I bought it at 325 shipped. I returned it because of this, and Now I am willing to give it one more try cuz at this price....REALLY? Gotta put up with it, cuz this piece is so amazing in hand. I missed it ever since, and cried when i had to sent it back before. lets hope i get a good one from SS.

Like most folks said, no brainer. This really is a great piece. I actually had several issues with QC issues. First one I got from BBTS the feet were a bit wonky and would keep slipping, and the second was the legs had lots of chips right outta the box. I bought it at 325 shipped. I returned it because of this, and Now I am willing to give it one more try cuz at this price....REALLY? Gotta put up with it, cuz this piece is so amazing in hand. I missed it ever since, and cried when i had to sent it back before. lets hope i get a good one from SS.

I had similar issues, from BBTS too! It wasn't until my third figure (from SS!) that I got a mint one. Currently waiting on my second Mark 42.. Hope I get a good one this time.

Odd that BBTS seems to get the faulty bunch with figures.

For those who have difficulties landing-posing the IP, i made photos of its side views that will help u get the idea how much u can bend the articulation.

ironpatriot_SML.jpg

FULL SIZE : [img=https://s26.postimg.org/ctq5p556h/ironpatriot_SML.jpg]

Hope u can get it done :)

I had similar issues, from BBTS too! It wasn't until my third figure (from SS!) that I got a mint one. Currently waiting on my second Mark 42.. Hope I get a good one this time.

Odd that BBTS seems to get the faulty bunch with figures.

just got him from SS, and its a damn near perfect one. So glad i returned the one from BBTS and got at SS. Might buy all my figures from SS with the diecast line knowing they have more issues. but right now i cant be happier, i have a perfect piece. this thing is a beast@

my mark 42 should be processing and hopefully shipping today from SS! This is a great deal for IP though! I'm super tempted to just buy...

Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy? (other than spending all my money!)

The 10% deal onIP is good. 20% was excellent. It's deals like this that give me hope for the 42 and heartbreaker going on sale at some point.

Back