1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and he's a great figure but I am somehow not as excited as I had expected the lightup switch placement seem to be anoying me way more than I had thought they would and considering how good the leg articulation is the arms/ shoulder momement still needs work.

On top of that I'm not sure I am entirly with the whole dicast thing, yes it gives weight to the figure but I can see that actually becoming a problem latter on, already the legs and torso can sort of flop about when you handle the figure and I could see these becoming very loose down the line.

All that been said he is still a beautiful figure and a nice addition to the collection.

Got My second one today , my first one I was excited for it , then a better offer came up so I traded, then a few weeks later I was like whaaaa why did I do that !
This is a fantastic figure , but is overshadowed by the MK42 and others that have come out . I personally think this is the best painted iron man related figure to date . YOu can argue with me if you want but I love the colours.

Got My second one today , my first one I was excited for it , then a better offer came up so I traded, then a few weeks later I was like whaaaa why did I do that !
This is a fantastic figure , but is overshadowed by the MK42 and others that have come out . I personally think this is the best painted iron man related figure to date . YOu can argue with me if you want but I love the colours.

I like the colour scheme but prefer the War Machine diecast figure, can't really tell you why though..., it just speaks to me more maybe? lol ;)

140929030607747481.jpg

140929030620392027.jpg

Thank's :)
I bought a other "normal" stand to avoid the big stand that takes up too much space in the Detolf, after I just add the metal plate above ;)

^^^ Yep. I've learned my lesson. Never pre-order early unless it's an EX I want or something limited/popular that I want that's guaranteed to go waitlist fast.

^^^ Yep. I've learned my lesson. Never pre-order early unless it's an EX I want or something limited/popular that I want that's guaranteed to go waitlist fast.

yup, I am now kicking myself for pre ordering Zod. But this guy is tempting, actually the whole sideshow sale is tempting. Just thinking now if I should use my reward points on IP or Robocop.

Robocop!!! :yess:

I was hoping you'd say that :clap, now just to decide if I am going to wait till it its free shipping/double rewards or get it pre ordered. Your right DW312 nowadays unless it's a EX or DX figure it's not worth getting it right away, heck bank robber joker is exclusive and is now gift card eligible but that's another story.

:hi5: I think you can wait for it to get double rewards/free shipping, but I would keep a close eye on it. Once it hits the US, a lot of people will be posting more photos of it and claiming how great it is (or not) and there's a chance sales will pick up once that happens. But since there hasn't been any notice of it being in low quantity, you can still wait it out a bit longer. :wink1:

Oh my god that sale...with gift card :drool I want him so bad, I personally think his paint is beautiful. But I already bought Wolverine and Ada Wong...and I know I was going to pick up Iron Patriot at some point. :gah: what do!?

That's a really good deal. When you consider the RPs, you get this for $250 shipped. I paid maybe $325 shipped for mine. Gone are the days of the pre order sell out.

But I dunno! :panic: do I save, do I wait?

I am with you man, we both bought wolverine, that's kinda my limit for the month because batman armory, robocop, and t-800 are all coming out in October... But man this is really tempting..

Back