1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I have made it home from deployment, got to see my wife and doggy (showered with hugs and kisses) LOL! Then got to open my Iron Patriot thanks to Sideshow for bestowing such a wonderful gift upon me. I am truly blessed and grateful to have such a piece that not only speaks to my inner geek collector, but to my patriotism. Iron Patriot is on the job!!!

You sir are my hero! Thank you for everything you do

jacer13...

Welcome home, patriot....and thank you for your service.

Let us know what you think of the figure when you have a chance....

I think I paid £209.00 for mine, it's a great figure but the War Machine version is my favourite so far..., that may change though as I'm expecting the diecast mark 42 suit today PLUS Silver Centurian will be putting in an appearance too. It's a great day when 2 suits turn up together, I feel like a kid at Christmas time. lol ;)

well I have made it home from deployment, got to see my wife and doggy (showered with hugs and kisses) LOL! Then got to open my Iron Patriot thanks to Sideshow for bestowing such a wonderful gift upon me. I am truly blessed and grateful to have such a piece that not only speaks to my inner geek collector, but to my patriotism. Iron Patriot is on the job!!!

Semper Fi?

Welcome home, buddy, and thank you for your service! :duff

thank you all for your support and I gotta say I love this figure. Ofcourse I had to pose him saluting. Its just fitting I think.

I took the plunge...good Black Friday deal from Sideshow on this one (plus the free shipping).

Looking forward to my first HT diecast!

This and the 1966 batman+Robin bundle were the only deals worth snatching...dissapoint we they wouldn't do something for Black Widow

Yeah bro, I get the feel SSC likes to play a bluff game, they these codes to bait you into jumping on figures, then if that don't work they drop a better bait...which ends up sucking big time for the dudes that jumped on the lesser discount...they need to stop with these 24 hour codes..

Isn't everything in the future for all time literally days away?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

That's a good question, the same thing happened to The Wolverine over the weekend. It went from BUY NOW to "checking inventory" to PREORDER.

Back