1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've barely touched my war machine.. Does anyone know if that figure has this same feature? Would check the instructions but I'm at work. Lol

Here's a pic

FC1081EC-6806-4EE8-9225-B94F683AA4D0_zpsuiuoqd4i.jpg

Ooo, haha, so nothing was wrong with that guy's figure?

How do you get him into the 3-point pose? I've been trying to get the fist to touch the ground but can't do so. I worried about breaking it as I've already torn the leg off a few times, haha. Can't seem to get it like the photo reviews pictures.

Geez guys that is how the figure is supposed to work. War Machine does the same thing but it doesn't have the button, you just hold the legs and pull down. Look at the War Machine photo reviews to see the poses that it can do.

Not sure if it's what you mean, when I push the button to get the 90 degree angle to try the 3-point pose, then yes, the legs are loose in order to angle that much. When I want him standing and the legs to be more secure, I press the button, return them to normal, and release, and then it's all set.

I put in an order for IP on the 22nd as I wasn't sure if I really wanted him but the order is still processing. Did sideshow run out of stock on them and is waiting for more to arrive or something?

How do you get him into the 3-point pose? I've been trying to get the fist to touch the ground but can't do so. I worried about breaking it as I've already torn the leg off a few times, haha. Can't seem to get it like the photo reviews pictures.

I dnt think the knee is actually touching the ground... Idk if that helps

I've seen ones where it touches the ground and the waist is turned so that the favoring arm can reach down as well, but I can't seem to get it that far. Let me see if I can post a pic from the photo reviews.

I've seen ones where it touches the ground and the waist is turned so that the favoring arm can reach down as well, but I can't seem to get it that far. Let me see if I can post a pic from the photo reviews.

Oh... I just tried it and i got this pose in less than a min
y8esa3er.jpg

You doing something wrong dw??

Starting to wonder if vaders figure was really defective then. I don't recall if he was able to push the legs back up and have them hold properly.

Thanks to the screw driver HT was kind enough to pack with this figure I was finally able to remove the batteries from my regular and bd mark 7. I was always worried those would leak but kept delaying buying a small enough screw driver. I also love the box. Its actually my favorite HT box.

Back