1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should receive mine by Friday. I didn't even get a charging soon notice from Sideshow or a email showing it has already shipped.
It wasn't until I check my bank account and saw the charge for $288.

I will get Zod, Batman & Robin and Iron Patriot all this week. My wife is going to kill me.

I should receive mine by Friday. I didn't even get a charging soon notice from Sideshow or a email showing it has already shipped.
It wasn't until I check my bank account and saw the charge for $288.

I will get Zod, Batman & Robin and Iron Patriot all this week. My wife is going to kill me.

Wow :lol 4 figures in 5 days you are winning at Hot Toys :lecture

I finally found time to get it this far. Is it supposed to look like this? It seems a bit weird, but I'm not sure. I'm also having trouble having the head look a little more upwards. Can certain joints be bent farther?

Hahahaha, I constantly on call for months for stunt training and then filming. I come back every so often and stay for a weekend or a week and then I'm gone again. Heading up to Michigan very soon for BvS, so I'm on vacation right now. Hardly have time to play with my HTs that have finally arrived and that gets a little more priority before cleaning, lol :lol

Thanks Brainiac! It looks weird though so I'm not sure if this is how other people have theirs setup when doing the 3-point pose. I've seen some pics where his head is more upwards so you could see his face, but I can't seem to get that w/o his hand coming off the ground.

Hahahaha, I constantly on call for months for stunt training and then filming. I come back every so often and stay for a weekend or a week and then I'm gone again. Heading up to Michigan very soon for BvS, so I'm on vacation right now. Hardly have time to play with my HTs that have finally arrived and that gets a little more priority before cleaning, lol :lol

Have fun here in michigan, detroit (pretty sure bvs is filming in detroit) isn't as bad as everyone tries to make it out to be.....

lots of good places to eat and lots of stuff to do while here.

Essential for every house filled with collectibles:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Swiffer-...=cse&srccode=cii_19483251&cpncode=35-24727647

I don't use the mop-type-thingy that you're supposed to attach these to. I just use them like a hand rag and they're sick. They trap dust instead of making it arid as you wipe

Essential for every house filled with collectibles:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Swiffer-...=cse&srccode=cii_19483251&cpncode=35-24727647

I don't use the mop-type-thingy that you're supposed to attach these to. I just use them like a hand rag and they're sick. They trap dust instead of making it arid as you wipe

LOL, very handy indeed!

I keep my HTs and collectibles in my BESTAs with doors so they stay dust free, or close to it. I just haven't got around to dusting and cleaning furniture. Floors have been vacuumed though since I got back. :)

Making movies >>> dusting. You win. ;)

MAN that has to be so much fun.

Definitely! Especially when it's with good company. It can be tiring and stressful at times, but when you're working in a positive environment, it helps a lot. There are points at the end of the day when all crew are staring at their cell phones while directors and others set up the next shot, that's when you know everyone wants to go home... haha

I couldn't stand to be away from my Son for long stretches, but I can't imagine anything in the world I would enjoy more than working in any capacity on a super hero movie. That would be sooooooo fun.

I'm unemployed right now, laid off a few months ago. I keep looking through all of the jobs in my field (Electrical Engineering) and thinking "Dangit, do I really have to get another real job???" UGH! LOL

Back