1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's going on with this guy, has everyone who ordered from sideshow started getting theirs? Still haven't heard a peep from my order at alterego, I know they usually ship a few weeks after sideshow but I'm trying to figure out when sideshow started shipping these out. The wait is killing me!

So what's going on with this guy, has everyone who ordered from sideshow started getting theirs? Still haven't heard a peep from my order at alterego, I know they usually ship a few weeks after sideshow but I'm trying to figure out when sideshow started shipping these out. The wait is killing me!

AlterEgo's email said IP is due for arrival on June 3. I'm assuming most US retailers who get their shipment from Sideshow are shipping out this week.

That is meant to flip down like that. It's so you can get it in the 3 point landing pose. It shows it in the instructions.

Thanks for pointing that out. Then it must be internal near the button as mine is like that all the time. It doesn't let it stay in place within the figure and the bottom half just flaps about.

Not sure if it's what you mean, when I push the button to get the 90 degree angle to try the 3-point pose, then yes, the legs are loose in order to angle that much. When I want him standing and the legs to be more secure, I press the button, return them to normal, and release, and then it's all set.

Then it looks like my problem with mine is that it doesn't return to normal.

Starting to wonder if vaders figure was really defective then. I don't recall if he was able to push the legs back up and have them hold properly.

That seems to be the root issue after other people have clarified that they can dangle loose when fully extended. Mine doesn't go back to a normal standing pose. so it appears the button mechanism is internally busted

With a little detective work we got to the bottom of it. Great work team! Lol

This question is for an Iron Patriot owner without the limp noodle legs issue (sorry vader!)..

How well does this guy stand on his own without the stand? I really don't like using stands in my display. If he needs extra support I will buy a clear stand with a open clamp to brace him by the legs.

With a little detective work we got to the bottom of it. Great work team! Lol

This question is for an Iron Patriot owner without the limp noodle legs issue (sorry vader!)..

How well does this guy stand on his own without the stand? I really don't like using stands in my display. If he needs extra support I will buy a clear stand with a open clamp to brace him by the legs.

:rotfl i can answer this one once i get my replacement!

Decided to keep mine. Got it out of the box and it was just too awesome not to keep. Love this thing. Now I'm contemplating selling the Mk.7 because the die-cast just looks and feels like a higher quality piece. Here's hoping they make a die-cast Mk.7. 20140601_224605.jpg20140530_064618.jpg20140530_064338.jpg

I watched a few reviews on this and I'm still trying to figure out how well this could hold a pose. Some peeps are saying that the legs are floppy when you use the button for greater articulation but I the figure looks like it's holding some extreme poses (leg-wise) in these videos.

Can this fig hold a pose and stand on it's own without a stand?

Its not too hard to get it to stand up on its own, you get need to get the center of gravity right. I think the extra weight helps quite a bit. And the legs are not floppy in their joints, it is just the extendo hip action that will swing loose if you are just holding it up in the air. Its not really an issue when you have the legs planted on the ground.

Its not too hard to get it to stand up on its own, you get need to get the center of gravity right. I think the extra weight helps quite a bit. And the legs are not floppy in their joints, it is just the extendo hip action that will swing loose if you are just holding it up in the air. Its not really an issue when you have the legs planted on the ground.

Thanks. The answers I was looking for :)

The legs on the war machine mk.ii are so wobbly they can't even hold him for a small period of time, in IP on the other hand, it worked really well, but that damn display stand is wrong in so many ways, with the pole and the waist holder it actually makes the figure lean a bit forward which is highly the main reason why my mk.ii started to fall easily

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Back