1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just wondering , is that any reason why HT fans in Jakarta always received PO much-much longer than others who live in America or others country while we're also have many collectors. We live in Asia same region with Hongkong . This Patriot has not come yet :gah:

Mine was finally shipped. I don't know if I'm keeping it though. I like it but I'm considering getting out of this hobby. Between this and my vintage GI Joe collecting, it's a little much.

Heavier than regular figures, but still much lighter than Tamashii C-3PO

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

I have both as well. Don't have a scale but did a hand held test. I'd say the C-3PO is heavier, but not by much.
C-3PO is smaller but contains more diecast. IP is larger with less diecast.

Boy, getting the mask centered above Cheadle's face is difficult/annoying. What's the scoop on that?

I ordered from alter ego once. It was cheaper then SS but I got my figure about 2 weeks later than everyone else.

I ordered from alter ego once. It was cheaper then SS but I got my figure about 2 weeks later than everyone else.

That's about right. I usually order form AE as well. The price cut pays for shipping. So the two week difference is cool by me.

Yea im starting to think saving 10 bucks isn't worth waiting an extra couple weeks. On the other hand that's 50 bucks on 5 figures, its all perspective I guess:lol

Yeah it really depends on what is more important to you. It's hard to be patient when you come on here and see everyone excited about receiving theirs! lol

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

This figure is awesome!! I don't have any other HT iron man figures(MK 42 on PO), but the die-cast really adds a nice feel to the figure.
jeduty3e.jpg
emebyqyb.jpg
ry3y8y6e.jpg

Last edited:
Boy, getting the mask centered above Cheadle's face is difficult/annoying. What's the scoop on that?

The magnets in the faceplate were backwards on mine, I popped them out and flipped them over

Just did that, was a big help. Its still finicky but it actually can sit in the right spot. With the magnets backwards it simply would not. If anyone else wants to fix it, mark the side of the magnet showing with a sharpie and pop them out- I could get it with just my fingernail. Glue them back with the marked side down and all better

lWwKIZ6.jpg

7zXk8bn.jpg

Compared with where it is sitting here
X3PyFQ3.jpg

kIA3Y5x.jpg

so where is the cheapest place to get this right now?

*trying to avoid having to pay California sales tax

Last edited:
Back