1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I intended to get both, but after getting WM Mk2, I realized it was a poor substitute for Mk1 WM, so I traded it for Mk1 WM and got IP and I couldn't be happier with the choice. While I never had the two die cast figs side by side, I much prefer the IP. WM Mk2 is certainly a great looking figure, but it just missed the mark on being WM for me.

Bravo sir, I feel the same about the WM MKII. It's not "War Machine" as compared to the MKI.

got mine last night, great figure. I do have a question though, the legs on mine weren't all that stiff and would swing freely when holding the figure. Anybody else have a similar issue?

When on the stand its fine and not an issue.

Will your figure tip over without the stand?
got mine last night, great figure. I do have a question though, the legs on mine weren't all that stiff and would swing freely when holding the figure. Anybody else have a similar issue?

Should exchange it for a new one. You can't afford having it tip over or falling inside your detolf. Hehe

I'm already planning to call SS in 10 minutes. I just don't recall any of my other 30 hot toys having this issue so i was a bit concerned.

Is IP expected to sell out quickly, or will he linger around like WM, mark II? I want IP, but need to save up a bit first.

Yeah, it shouldn't go that quickly but keep an eye on the quantity on SSC. Also, if you're worried, you can flex pay so you don't have to pay everything up front.

Ooo. Do they stop flex payments once the figure is ready for shipping? If so, ED-209 still has 2 flex payment option, I'd better hurry and get on that before it disappears...

Talked with Tesa at Sideshow. Just filled out the form about getting mine replaced. Wish me luck

on mines the legs are well planted . I have mine free standing , hmmmm if they are flapping about I do hope you get a exchange. Not sure if anyone else have the loose leg issue?

on mines the legs are well planted . I have mine free standing , hmmmm if they are flapping about I do hope you get a exchange. Not sure if anyone else have the loose leg issue?

Thanks for the info. I've started the exchange process and hope to hear back from them in a couple days to figure out what we can do. thankfully, for now, he stands perfectly with the stand

Yeah, it shouldn't go that quickly but keep an eye on the quantity on SSC. Also, if you're worried, you can flex pay so you don't have to pay everything up front.

Err, how do you check the quantity? So far my collection (Mark I, II, IV w/ Gantry, V & VII) have all come from eBay or purchases on the board. Haven't actually had the opportunity to purchase a NEW figure from Side Show yet.

Err, how do you check the quantity? So far my collection (Mark I, II, IV w/ Gantry, V & VII) have all come from eBay or purchases on the board. Haven't actually had the opportunity to purchase a NEW figure from Side Show yet.

Sideshow generally puts a flag on the page when stock gets below a certain amount to warn potential buyers that less than X remain

Ooo. Do they stop flex payments once the figure is ready for shipping? If so, ED-209 still has 2 flex payment option, I'd better hurry and get on that before it disappears...
I wondered about this too. I could swear I've seen flex pay as an option for figures that are in stock or arriving soon before. It seems like when figures get to that point you only have the option for a couple of payments though, but this figure they don't seem to be offering the option at all. I'd like to get one but would prefer to flex pay it.

Back