1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Yes. Check out their newsletters too. They have a Low Quantities section along w/ their Sold Out & Waitlisted, Coming Soon, & Shipping Now.

Couldn't wait to get home opened it up at work and took a few quick pics. I think my supervisor and everyone in our mail room was more excited than I was haha. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400787442.979745.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400787449.192148.jpg

OMG That's exactly how it is! :lol I have been collecting for a little over a year, 17 figures and 15 on preorder

Haha! I hear ya! I started collecting in Sept. and have 14 figures now. I have 10 on preorder, and I've created a review show on youtube lol!

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

might be my new favorite figure, its so solid in hand, must weight 4 times what a normal IM does and I'm so glad they included a saluting hand, where was that with my Star Spangled Man Hot Toys?
2wowyte.jpg
1534knr.jpg

I love that they put a plastic cover over the red slip on the box. Saved the edges. Also, it seems Hot Toys might be learning by shipping the batteries uninstsllrd and outside of the figure.

I was really surprised by the weight, now that's what an armor should feel like

I'm having similar issues to others with the faceplates not sitting correctly. Unfortunately one of my faceplates is also scratched. I've emailed Sideshow for replacements. Hopefully they'll be able to send them.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Back