1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard how much of the figure will be diecast? Also how many IP do you think Hot Toys has sold? Trying to figure out if quality is what is holding up figures.

I'd rather have less articulation for half the price.

He he he

tumblr_meok5gkrNf1rxmai6o1_500.gif

:D

I pre-ordered it before the movie came out with a $25 coupon and made several payments already, but recent releases and upcoming ones made me realize that I would much prefer those to this one coming out. Due to those bills amongst other expenses, I was hoping to sell this one to get my money back (~$300-$310) and invest in something else instead.
Just to advise, dw316, I believe Sideshow will allow you one cancellation without penalty (they'll refund or transfer the NRD) as long as you contact them directly first (i.e., do not cancel on website, then call). If you no longer want the figure and haven't called them before to cancel, I'd see what they can do.

Just to advise, dw316, I believe Sideshow will allow you one cancellation without penalty (they'll refund or transfer the NRD) as long as you contact them directly first (i.e., do not cancel on website, then call). If you no longer want the figure and haven't called them before to cancel, I'd see what they can do.

Yep, I'm aware of this. Unfortunately, I've already used up my one mulligan on something else a while ago.

Yep, I'm aware of this. Unfortunately, I've already used up my one mulligan on something else a while ago.

I ended up canceling this one and a few other IM3 figures until I see them in hand. with all the QC problems lately. They gave me a refund on all 4 of the NDR's that i had at SCC. great people if you talk to them. Very respectful and help full.

I ended up canceling this one and a few other IM3 figures until I see them in hand. with all the QC problems lately. They gave me a refund on all 4 of the NDR's that i had at SCC. great people if you talk to them. Very respectful and help full.

4??? Wow, who did you speak to? The lady I chatted with online seemed pretty stern on the 1 mulligan so I didn't want to push for more in the future.

4??? Wow, who did you speak to? The lady I chatted with online seemed pretty stern on the 1 mulligan so I didn't want to push for more in the future.

I was just honest with them and I under stood it took a few days to get them to comply.

Clearly some of you people take too much advantage of Sideshow being too lenient. I guess some people feel entitled to do whatever they want without paying a price. How does someone agree to 4 Nrd then have the nerve to ask for their money back. I expect a spoiled brat self entitled speach.

Clearly some of you people take too much advantage of Sideshow being too lenient. I guess some people feel entitled to do whatever they want without paying a price. How does someone agree to 4 Nrd then have the nerve to ask for their money back. I expect a spoiled brat self entitled speach.

Yes, it's the reason why NRD's was introduced. Some people, far too many always abuse good things.

This seems like a lie to me. The are very strict when it comes to that, they'll give you one, if that. That's all. And for the most part they'll transfer that NRD to another order.

Don't be fooling other people into doing that and hoping that it will work for them because it's not.

Hate liars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can copy and paste the email if you like . I honestly didn't want to air my persons business like my son passing away. Is the real reason they where canceled and that is why they gave me a refund . But you all like to call people liars . Before finding out the truth . This was a hobby we both enjoyed together those figures where mainly for him. So i honestly did not want them. So if that is me taking advantage of the system so be it.

Last edited:
This seems like a lie to me. The are very strict when it comes to that, they'll give you one, if that. That's all. And for the most part they'll transfer that NRD to another order.

Don't be fooling other people into doing that and hoping that it will work for them because it's not.

Hate liars.

I can copy and paste the email if you like . I honestly didn't want to air my persons business like my son passing away. Is the real reason they where canceled and that is why they gave me a refund . But you all like to call people liars . Before finding out the truth . This was a hobby we both enjoyed together those figures where mainly for him. So what I meant buy my post is that if you actually talk to them with respect they are willing to help you out.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

If that's the TRUTH, then I'm sorry. I wouldn't imagine what kind of sad person would even use that as an excuse (lie) for a cancellation.

But since you said on previous posts (quite recently, btw) that you just were not all that big of an IM fan first, and then that you didn't want to pay for anything until you see it in hand second.

But look man, in sorry if I overreacted.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

If that's the TRUTH, then I'm sorry. I wouldn't imagine what kind of sad person would even use that as an excuse (lie) for a cancellation.

But since you said on previous posts (quite recently, btw) that you just were not all that big of an IM fan first, and then that you didn't want to pay for anything until you see it in hand second.

But look man, in sorry if I overreacted.

Some one had asked me why I had canceled my pre-orders. That was the answer i gave them because I did not want to bast personal information on the site. People on this forum are so quick to jump the gun and eat people alive . it really takes the fun out of this hobby.

Some one had asked me why I had canceled my pre-orders. That was the answer i gave them because I did not want to bast personal information on the site. People on this forum are so quick to jump the gun and eat people alive . it really takes the fun out of this hobby.

I know. And like I said, I'm sorry. Very.

Can't even fathom what that must feel like.

I went past the line, I admit.

Peace brother.

I can't read Japanese so I'll take your word for it. A little longer than I expected but what can you do, I wonder if red snapper will come out on time since he isn't diecast.

Back