1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after viewing the movie again this is the only figure I'm even modestly interested in getting, I've loved the look of the armour from the begining, just hate how there was so little of the character used, I'll probably end up caving and picking one up

I hate to be that guy but I just hate that IP wasn't Norman Osborn XD I loved the meaning of what the Iron Patriot meant in Dark Avengers compared to what they did with this movie. Though at least they kinda alluded to it with Savin in control of the suit and Rhodey liking War Machine better.

I know Tony Stark workshop came out on time but it would just be nice if we could start receiving our figures when they are supposed to release. It seems like it's just an accepted aspect of Hot Toys business model to expect delays.

Most of these figures are preordered almost a year in advance. You'd think that would be sufficient production time. Sorry for the rant, I'm just sick of looking at pictures. I WANT MY TOYS!!!! :)

I wish when I used my coupon, I paid in full and not Flex so that I could cancel without any cancellation fee. I might end up selling him for around $350-$400 to get my money back, I'm hoping his value will go up to around there but probably not since he isn't even sold out yet... :(

We're only about a month away.......from our first delay!

It's funny that they even give release months so far out for them when most of the time they get delayed 2-4 months. Should just put release quarter or year.......or WTFK (who the **** knows):lol

Since Hall of Armor and Spiderman have been released on HK. Mark 42 Power Pose and DX13 are next in line before we get the Patriot! December...possibly...:impatient:

I wish when I used my coupon, I paid in full and not Flex so that I could cancel without any cancellation fee. I might end up selling him for around $350-$400 to get my money back, I'm hoping his value will go up to around there but probably not since he isn't even sold out yet... :(

You're gonna be waiting a bit to get your money back on him, with it being a new medium, and at that price, he'll take a bit to sell out unless the OMG pictures are incredible and he sells out immediately following that.

You're gonna be waiting a bit to get your money back on him, with it being a new medium, and at that price, he'll take a bit to sell out unless the OMG pictures are incredible and he sells out immediately following that.

That might be right. Although except for Iron Monger and the recent Tony Stark I don't remember of any armor that hasn't increased its price because of it being completely sold out.

I'm starting to believe IM armors sell out regardless.

I could be wrong about this one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Considering the PPS Mk 42 is a plastic statue and it's been delayed a few months....and this is a fully articulated diecast figure.....you might be right.

So I have one more flex payment left on this guy....does that mean its time to start taking bets on how long it will be delayed?

hopefully for xmas or holidayz he's got the right colors. I will be shocked if is out next month, One more flex to go.:yess::impatient:

I just received my Tamashii C3PO diecast and it's awesome. The quality and feel and over heft to it just feels solid. I hope Hot Toys doesn't skimp and offer us an inferior product. I have this and the Mark 42 on PO with my LCS. I hope he's delayed as I've suffered big hits this month and with the upcoming holidays I don't think I'll have much expendable income for toys. So far this month I got Hot Toys QS Batman, Dog Alien, IM Secret Project, and the Tamashii C3PO. Next month we have PS4 which has to be paid. LoL I've got DX 13 on PO as well...hopefully it starts shipping in Dec. I'll have the funds for that.

I should've got c3po if can next year i will 3po looks amazing down to the pistons and box art. I missed all the other war machine's and decided i wasnt missing this guy.

I should've got c3po if can next year i will 3po looks amazing down to the pistons and box art. I missed all the other war machine's and decided i wasnt missing this guy.

SSC has C3PO on Wait list, but Amazon has them in stock with free Prime shipping in case you want for 313.40, not sure why the price is so low...

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009HMK1OW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1YZA3FXD5Z3ZMHNPAR91&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630072222&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

Back