1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I was a fool to think it was coming before christmas :( oh well, at least come April I'll only owe $60 bucks; for some odd strange reason it'll feel really cheap when it finally ships; Think I'm done with Flex Pay from now on out.

I just got an email on my mobile that said, "Iron Patriot Reporting for Duty Soon"

Didn't get a chance to look at it so I'm not sure if it's Hot Toys or not since I remember reading that it was delayed into Spring of next year.

I just got an email on my mobile that said, "Iron Patriot Reporting for Duty Soon"

Didn't get a chance to look at it so I'm not sure if it's Hot Toys or not since I remember reading that it was delayed into Spring of next year.

It's about Sideshows 1/4 PF iron man statues.

He's such a poor choice for WM/IP. TH was a better choice.

Agreed. Loved Howard. Not that Cheadle isn't a great actor, he is, but I personally like Howard a lot and think he fit the role better.

JB Smoove, lol. You couldn't have him opposite smart *** Stark.

At least Cheadle is five foot nothing like RDJ. So they don't have to work as hard to make Tony look tall when they're in scenes together.

I think RDJ, Cheadle and Kingsley are all shorter than Gwenyth. :)

Highly unlikey. Don said it himself that his character wont be joining the avengers. Would love to be wrong though.

Joining the Avengers as in joining them on screen or literally joining the Avengers? XD Cause I would say it's highly unlikely that he would become an Avenger....unless they form the West Coast Avengers. They techincally already have 3 West Coast members in the MCU so far, PLUS Tony could make another Silver Centurion. So...I could say West Coast Avengers is a possibility.

Hopefully IP doesn't change for Avengers 2, don't want to buy another one and if it's different, rather get A2 version since I'm going to try to buy all characters, LOL.

He's such a poor choice for WM/IP. TH was a better choice.

I think TH did a great job, but he got ****canned for a reason so no point in fighting it now. If Howard had played ball he'd have been making a ton of cash wearing the armor but he decided to screw it up instead.

Did they say Iron Patriot was going to be in A2? Or War Machine? Or just Rhodey? I would venture to guess that he would return to his War Machine colors.

I admit liking TH as Rhodey in IM1 and I feel for him but he should move on. Cheadle is now Rhodey, deal with it. He would just make himself a sore loser by bringing back what should've happened.

Back