1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't read Japanese so I'll take your word for it. A little longer than I expected but what can you do, I wonder if red snapper will come out on time since he isn't diecast.

I can't read japanese either but if you notice in the little blue section it says "2014....3"

This is very disappointing.....expected, but disappointing.

This is why I wish Sideshow would allow us to set up a payment plan for any months that we want, instead of all the months leading up the "release date". A figure like this, it would have been perfect to do that so you are not paying too far in advance.

Using google translate, it says Mark 42 will be released in Feb. So thats at least March here. And WM 2.0 and IP March. Which is April here.

Delayed until March . For those of you who can't read Japanese
eny3ygyg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since March is so far off, let's hope they're actually giving us a more realistic delay estimate and it actually comes out in March. I'd rather do that than delay it one month at a time for six months.

That sucks, I had a feeling we would not get it before Christmas. I have no other HT figures on my list for the rest of this year.

This is Why like and hate flexpay yes its paid off except for 1 more tiny payment of 60 buck's. See you in the spring or March 2014 Iron Patriot.:impatient:

Not surprised at all that it got delayed... A little surprised they outright said March/April. I expected it to get pushed back a couple times and come out February.

oh boy another delay... Probably one of my most anticipated releases from ht, really reaaallyy digging it.

I am GLAD for this delay because it gives me more time to save up for it and more.

April 14th?? At least they told us how long we can expect for the delay. It's better than them not telling us and keep pushing back monthly. Well. you should have asked them other Iron Man 3 Hot toys releases like Mark 42, mark 17, war machine 2 how much longer will we get delayed on them because those are expected to be released in the same date.

If the Mark 42 is coming out later, I'd rather they just move it out now so my Flexpay's can move out, too.

Holy ****, I am simultaneously amazed and shocked that Hot Toys fessed up and went "yeah, 6 month delay guys, sorry". Much better than the every month pushing it back a month system. I didn't expect this in December, but a bump to April is a hell of a thing. More time to save I guess.

Back