1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems to me more like the insignia decals not being properly applied rather than paint coming off...came across the same issue ( I think) while working on my master grade gundams in the past.

I hope that is the case, I'll be gutted if his paint scratches so easily

His cannon also goes to the middle when in flight. :D
Possibly an aerodynamic upgrade from WM.

164983_10151546880482290_2116603023_n.jpg

Is there any pictures of this without the text?

One improvement I always hoped HT would make is being able to bend the head up like that to achieve a better flying pose on the IM figures.

these diecast figures seem to have bigger gaps around the joints and it's really off putting imo, hoping the Heartbreaker doesn't have these

Just a decal on a prototype for a figure that isn't due for another 6-8 months. You can see on the second picture that it's simply lifting up.

Just a decal on a prototype for a figure that isn't due for another 6-8 months. You can see on the second picture that it's simply lifting up.

I doubt HT will release it until all problems been fixed. According to Howard, he is all picky about quality, paint, etc. loloololol

just the decal coming off.

I ain't talking about the decal. I'm talking about the red paint bleed. HT is usually isn't so sloppy when it comes to paint apps. It better be a proto

^ Hope so, I'm sure it's just due to being a proto.

Nice that you can see how the abdominal area is clearly articulated in these close ups. Looks like the individual plates slide across one another.

Really looking forward to this one, if they add in a couple of "secret" weapons between now and release I'll be made up :)

Do the War Machine armors or Iron Patriot armor have Mark designations?

WM 1.0 is considered as the modified Mk II. (You can see it restored into its original Mk II look in the IM3 promotinal pics)

WM 2.0/IP has none. It was specially made for Rhodey as Tony said in the prologue comics.

Do the War Machine armors or Iron Patriot armor have Mark designations?

Nope. They're always just labeled under their name.

War Machine, Iron Patriot. Now War Machine 2.0 can but there isn't a official number for it. Tony modified the original one by himself for Rhodey but he doesn't call it anything specific.

Reason being is because War Machine wasn't made by Tony. It was modified by Justin Hammer from the Mark 2 to make his own suit.
Iron Patriot is the Government repainting it and calling it their own because they don't want to be seen cowarding behind Tony.

So they just go by their name and not a Mark number.

Last edited:
Back