1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. They're always just labeled under their name.

War Machine, Iron Patriot. Now War Machine 2.0 can but there isn't a official number for it. Tony modified the original one by himself for Rhodey but he doesn't call it anything specific.

Reason being is because War Machine wasn't made by Tony. It was modified by Justin Hammer from the Mark 2 to make his own suit.
Iron Patriot is the Government repainting it and calling it their own because they don't want to be seen cowarding behind Tony.

So they just go by their name and not a Mark number.

That Ipad game for IM3 had the War Machine 2.0 Armour listed as a mark 22, with the nickname HOT ROD.

if an Ipad game can be taken as accurate... well

Having seen the film, IP to me definitely looks the most badass & menacing of all the armors in IM 3. So glad to be getting this!

Most recent pictures of it.

967_ironpatriot.jpg

968_ironpatriot.jpg

969_ironpatriot.jpg

This was the same figure which was displayed previously at AC's retail shop. Some of the decals have peeled off already.

Will try to take some close-up pictures when I go down tomorrow.

Well, you just made me save some money. I was worried how easily the paint would hold up. Not worth $300+ if decal is coming off that easy...

I really want to buy one Iron Man figure (MKVII) but the pink panties I've been reading about has me worried :gah:

Well, you just made me save some money. I was worried how easily the paint would hold up. Not worth $300+ if decal is coming off that easy...

I really want to buy one Iron Man figure (MKVII) but the pink panties I've been reading about has me worried :gah:
1) This is not due for another 7-9 months. These are prototypes. No need to get your undies up in a bunch. Final product will turn out with improvements.

2) Pink panties issues have already been resolved with the Mark VII. They use plastic now and with this Diecast line, it's either plastic or metal.

If you're that worried about it, wait a while before buying it.

1) This is not due for another 7-9 months. These are prototypes. No need to get your undies up in a bunch. Final product will turn out with improvements.

2) Pink panties issues have already been resolved with the Mark VII. They use plastic now and with this Diecast line, it's either plastic or metal.

If you're that worried about it, wait a while before buying it.

The term plastic is vague, Mk. VII from the looks of it still uses PVC (vinyl) like all other Mk.s (WM, 2,3,4,6 and 5). The paint did not fade on Mk. V, but the panties are still PVC. I should know, I've 20+ Mk. Vs. If HT formulate their paint well like they did Mk. V, chances are it will not fade as well...

IP, Mk. 42, and WM2 however will at least use ABS plastics that does not flex like PVC, for the pelvic region (I suppose spring loaded/collapsible/fold-able parts now)

Last edited:
still can't justify $320 for a figure that doesn't have accessories.
It's 1/6, not 1/4 or even a 1:1 prop.
It doesn't even have a flag!

it does look cool, but i still can't justify to myself any of the new 1/6 HT products. Maybe i can wait for a 1:1 prop from other sources.

Can't decide on this.

967_ironpatriot.jpg

Or this.

8696417588_ec1f7c6f5f_o.jpg

:D

But seriously i can get this for $155 with RW but even though it looks amazing in those pics the "value" is making me question if other figures i like should be bought instead

Last edited:
Back