1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me re-phrase the IP in that pic is stood next to the PPS Mark 42

Not the first time though. IMO it looks to be the diecast one since we have yet to see even a prototype of a Iron Patriot PPS.

56025d1363886336-whipklash2.jpg

A new better pic of IP doing the salute pose seen on instagram again,if someone could post it here that would be great :lol

Amazing what angles can do. His ab area looks too skinny than it normally is. The figure overall looks great though. Might actually PO this.

a2002abea7e311e2ac9b22000a1fb864_7.jpg

Yeah I saw that pic before, you guys are surprised about this? :lol HT confirmed the new I'm figure will have more articulation, I wanted to see a pic like this since I saw the trailer.

Iron Patriot is badass :yess: I'm so glad I pre ordered this :drool

Very surprised. What hot toys confirms and really does is usually very different things.

Out of the 22 HT figures i have only 5 could do this pose

I am happy it can, just surprised. :thud:

I have a lot of IM and other figures with thick arms, outfits, etc that have very very limited articulation.

Here it is. Great to see it can actually do it. Rather surprised that it can. Might be the push for me to get it.

b3e89cc8a7d111e2beb322000aaa0754_7.jpg

:thud: :clap :clap Kinda glad I placed a PO now. Hoping for more reveals soon,
such as new weapons ;)

Yeah I saw that pic before, you guys are surprised about this? :lol HT confirmed the new I'm figure will have more articulation, I wanted to see a pic like this since I saw the trailer.

Iron Patriot is badass :yess: I'm so glad I pre ordered this :drool

I guess only a few people believe everything HT says about their products.

whats with the small hips and midsection

the waist looks so small

Camera distortion. It didn't look like that in the Hysan Place Con pics.

i just saw the HD pix for te IP, and on the right hand, theres one picture that shows a huge opening where it looks like it can be raised to reveal a full gun. any ideas guys?

Back