1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics again reuters! :D

I hope the reason why we still haven't gotten a single pic that shows all of IP's accessories
is that they're hiding some possibly spoiler goodies. :pray:

His cannon also goes to the middle when in flight. :D
Possibly an aerodynamic upgrade from WM.

164983_10151546880482290_2116603023_n.jpg

Man hate to say this. I don't own any IM. But paint wise the MK VII looks better than the diecast IP or MK 42. What do you guys think?

Man hate to say this. I don't own any IM. But paint wise the MK VII looks better than the diecast IP or MK 42. What do you guys think?

Yeahp, in photos, the paint on full plastic IM's looks better.
The sheen looks more even overall on previous MMS's.

The IP/PPS pic shows this quite well.

I've been on media blackout for this movie for the last 3-4 weeks so I haven't seen any of the more recently released footage. Have they shown any footage of that shoulder cannon actually firing? And no, I don't want to see it. Just wondering if they've shown it yet? I'll bet it's awesome.

I've been on media blackout for this movie for the last 3-4 weeks so I haven't seen any of the more recently released footage. Have they shown any footage of that shoulder cannon actually firing? And no, I don't want to see it. Just wondering if they've shown it yet? I'll bet it's awesome.

Not that I recall, but I haven't watched too much either.

This guy is phenomenal, he looks very nice in person!

Here comes the problem...is that the paint coming off?!
DSC02226_zps205dffcc.jpg

That seems to me more like the insignia decals not being properly applied rather than paint coming off...came across the same issue ( I think) while working on my master grade gundams in the past.

Nope, just him firing something from his arm. :D

Back